Two Heroes Special

(Okay so I know in the anime this takes place before the kamino incident but in this fanfic this is taking place right after the big three showed up to explain work studies. And also All Might isnt supposed to be able to go into muscle form. But in this fanfic lets just say he added up all his power to go into muscle form one last time so yee Hope you Enjoy!)

Rio Pov

All Might was currently sleeping in the airplane we were taking. Midoriya was trying to wake him up.

Midoriya- All Might... All Might! All Might!!

And finally he woke up.

All Might- Whats the matter, Young Midoriya.

Midoriya- We can see it. Look!

Rio- Its beautiful isn't it?

Midoriya- The artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists, I-Island.

We were looking out the planes window looking at the beautiful sight.

Midoriya- Its like a dream come true to be able to go to I-Island.

All Might- I didn't think you'd be that excited. I'm glad I invited you.

Midoriya- But its really okay for me to come with you?

All Might- There's no need to hold back. The invitation said I can bring a companion.

Midoriya- Isn't that usually meant for family--

All Might- Well first of my only family member got invited and we are connected by something even thicker than blood, aren't we? The bond of One for All.

Midoriya- Yes!

Rio- Somehow that hurts deep down.

All Might then looked at me in a distraught manner.

All Might- B-But of course blood matters too. Hehe.

Rio- Yea right.

Speaker- This plane will soon begin it's descent to I-Island.

All Might- Now it's about to get pretty exhausting... Because once I arrive, I ... must maintain my muscle form constantly. Now, Young Midoriya and Rio, you guys go change too.

Rio- How are you able to use muscle form? I thought after the Kamino incident you lost your power.

All Might- That all lies in the timing. The Kamino incident happened so long ago that I used that time to store my power.

Rio- Does that mean if you store enough you'll be able to go into muscle form again later on?

All Might- Yes and no. It depends on how much power I still have left.

Midoriya- But would it matter if they saw you how you are normally? I mean everyone saw you on the TV.

All Might- Thats the great thing about this island. Its so secluded that not much news comes their way. Its an Island of a bunch of scientists doing their research so they dont have much time to pay attention to anything else.

Rio- Alright then. Im gonna go change.

========================

We were already changed into our hero costumes as we walked out of the airport.

All Might- Here's a question for the both of you. Why do you think I-Island was created?

Midoriya- To create a protected place where world's talents could gather to search Quirks and enhance them with items!