Unrivaled

Rio POV

The big three walked into the classsroom.

Ashido- Big Three!

Iida- the crown among the splendid UA students...

Yaoyorozu- The ones closest to pro heroes among us...

Jiro- I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like....

Kaminari- Theres someone really pretty, too...... They dont really seem like it.

Rio- Mirio! I havent seen you in a few weeks! How are you and the agency?

Togata- Im good and the agency is doing just fine.

Rio- What about Uncle is he doing well?

Togata- He's a little mad that the dorm system has stopped you from visiting him in a few weeks but hes estatic to have you for the work studies. He told me to tell you the moment you got the form to go over to the agency so he can stamp it.

Rio- Im so happy to be able to work with him. And hows Bubble Girl?

Mirio- She's her cheery self as usual

Class 1-A- You guys know each other!?

Rio- Yea ive known him for 2 years already. I met him when he started his work studies in his second year.

Aizawa- Please introduce yourselves briefly. Lets start with Amajiki.

Amajiki started looking at us intensely.

'Whats with that look. All that intensity from just one glance!'

Amajiki- Its no good. Mirio, Hado...Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't....say anything....My mind's....blank....I cant.. I want to go home...!

Amajiki then started facing the wall.

class- Huh?!

Ojiro- Um, you are the top of UA's hero course, right?

Nejire- Oh, listen, Amajiki! Thats called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! Its so strange! This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, Im Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait... Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?

She turned to look at Shoji.

Nejire- Is it to look cool?

Shoji- This is because in the past...

Nejire- Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?

Todoroki- Thats...

Nejire- Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well? Mineta, are those balls of yous hair? How do you get a haircut? Asui, you're a tree frog- not a toad, right? Oo Yagi! How would you feel if you found out All Might was secretly you father?

'What an odd question to ask'

Aizawa-Enough!!! 

Togata- Dont worry, Eraser Head! Im going last to wrap things up, right? The future's gonna be...?

Silence

Togata- Grim! Thats what you were s'posed to say, right? All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail! Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. Thats confusing, right? You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? This years first years are really...energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didnt work earlier, right?