Practicals

Okay so im going to skip everyones matches because I honestly couldnt care less............Its also boring so ye!

Rio POV

Everyone had already gone and know it was our turn......Its going to be hard to work with Kacchan but I believe we can pass this exam.....right?............................................................................Im not getting out of this alive am I. And know here I was running with Midoriya towards the gate.

Robot- Team Midoriya, Yagi, and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready go!

We started walking in and Kacchan wouldnt talk to us.

Rio- Well this is pretty awkward....

Midoriya- K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villains combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous--I reall think its a bad idea anyways.

Rio- Why wont you just listen! You have really bad anger issues and its pissing me off!

Midoriya POV

Kacchan- Stop following me!

Midoriya- I-If we keep going straight,All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour--

Bakugo- Why should we run away? It'd definietly be better if we beat him up!

Rio- Are you listening to yourself! You want to go against All Might and get yourself killed! 

Bakugo- I dont need you extras to get in my way!

Midoriya- W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!

Bakugo- We'll toy with him until its almost over, and then once he's tired out ill beat him up!

Rio- Damn you! Your so selfish! As much as you wanna pass I wanna pass too! Just work with us damn it!

They kept on fighting and fighting..... Its really hard for us to deal with Kacchan... But I cant think about that right now.

Midoriya- Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap you cant win against him!

Bakugo-Dont say another word..... Just beacsue things are going better for you doesnt mean you should talk. Its pissing me off.

Rio POV

Idiot bastard! He hit Midoriya throwing him far..

Rio- Whats your problem! A hero isnt supposed to hurt people! And you especially dont hurt your friends! I know Midoriya and me dont really see eye to eye with you but this is an important part of our lives we cant mess up!

I went and helped Midoriya up...

~Meanwhile in the screening room~

Recovery Oh, dear, their teamwork with that boy is nonexistent.... Do they realize who they're up against?

~back~

All Might- Now.... I am going!

Midoriya- Wait, Kacchan! Im saying this so we can pass the test! Listen Kacchan!

Rio- You better get your ass back over here and make a plan!!!!!

Bakugo- I told you, both your powers arent needed to pass!

Midoriya- Stop Yelling! Thats why we can never have a real conversation!

Rio- Kacchan if you really wanna pass this exam you better start working with us!