Kota...

Narrator POV

Kendo- Develop our quirks.. Class A is doing it already.

Vlad King- Lets go, quickly. Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It wont be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!

Tetsutetsu- Sir......! Sorry that we are such disappointing students!

Tokage- Even if you say that we're going to develop our quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?

Vlad King- When muscle fibers are overuse, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you dont then they waste away. In other words, there's just one thing to do! Break through you limits!

Katsuki Bakugo. Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks!

Bakugo- Damn It!

Shouto Todoroki. Alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames! He might even be able to use both quirks at once eventually!

Hanta Sero. By having him producing tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed.

Eijiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro. By having Ojiro use his tail to hit Kirishima with his hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's quirks.

Denki Kaminari. By running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.

Koji Koda. In order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. Its also good for helping him become less shy.

Yuga Aoyama. Training to get his body used to the Naval Laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser.

Fumikage Tokoyami. Training to keep Dark Shadow under control even if its going wild in the dark.

Ochaco Uraraka. By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her Quirk on.

Tenya Iida. Doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

Tsuyu Asui. Training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue.

Rikido Sato. Working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk to power up.

Momo Yaoyorozu. Also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them.

Kyoka Jiro. Increasing the quality of sound from her quirk by strengthening her earphone jack.

Mina Ashido. Intermittently creating acid to increase her skins durability.

Minoru Mineta.

Training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he wont bleed even after he keeps popping of balls.

Toru Hagakure and Mezo Shoji. They're increasing the strength of both their quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her pressence.

Rio Yagi. Alternating between Fire, Ice, Earth, wind, and enhance agility and strength by running towards a lake and freezing it, then running to the middle of the lake and jumps up using the air currents around her, then breaking the ice with her fist making her fall in to the water, then she makes blasts her fire to the highest temperature she can withstand making it go through the lake, then she creates a pillar using the earth on the bottom of the lake bringing her to the top, she then breaks the pillar and goes back to land having to repeat it all over again. This will not only help her strenghten her power it will one day even let her use all her elements as one.