The UA Sports Festival Pt.1

Rio POV

It was time to leave class and there was a crowd of students in front of the door not letting us leave.

Uraraka- Whats going on!?

Iida- What business do you have with class A?

Mineta- We cant get out! What'd you come for anyway?

Bakugo- Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival.

Midoriya- Thats Kacchan in neutral.

Rio- This is the less crappy he can be...

Bakugo- Theres no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!

Iida- Stop calling people "extras" just because you dont know them!

Shinso- I came to see what class 1-A was like but you seem pretty arogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this.

We all shook our heads from behind Kacchan stating no.

Shinso- Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite alot of people who enrolled in general studies and other courses because they didnt make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. i came with a declaration of war.

TetstuTestu- Im from class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear about it! Dont get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you during th real fight! You ignoring me bastard?!

Kirishima- Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this? Its your fault that everyones hating on us!

Bakugo- It doesnt matter.

Kirishima- Huh?!

Bakugo- It doesnt matter as long as you rise to the top.

TetstuTetstu- Damn it, you bastard!

Kirishima- Thats so simple and manly!

Kaminari- Huh?

Sato- You said it.

Tokoyami- The top, huh? There is truth in that.

Kaminari- Hang on! Dont be tricked! He just made more pointless enemies!

Mineta- Thats right! We'll just be at a disadvantage at the sports festival!

================================

The UA sports festival is in two weeks. It'll be broadcast live on TV, too. We dont know what events we'll be participating in until the day of the sports festival. But im sure everyone has started getting ready. Right now I was at the beach with Todoroki we were going to get ready to train for the Sports festival. I was in a bikini and Todoroki was in swim trunks. For some reason Todoroki wouldn't keep his eyes off me but I shook it off.

Rio- You ready!

Todoroki- Y-Yea...

Rio- Ok then!

=============================================

After about 6 hours of doing our workouts we took a break.. Both of us sweating and panting.

Rio- Woo that was quite a workout!

Todoroki- Yea it was....

Rio- After we rest for a while wanna spar?