1

"You sure your able to do this Emma" detective jones asked.

"I'm sure. I've done this many of times" I replied with a slight chuckle that he doubts me.

"That's not what I mean. You've done this with single person criminals that meant you were only watching one. This is a whole gang and the most dangerous gang we know of" Jones added with a slight sign that I think this was funny.

"I'll be fine. What's the worse that can happen huh? I'm a good secret detective. We can finally put all these people behind bars and off the street" I says as I place my hand upon my bosses shoulder.

"Fine" he sighed as he stood to his feet. "I need clothes to make her fit in. Hair and makeup done. What will we do about the tattoo" Jones orders as he spoke to the team around him.

"What tattoo" detective parks says as she looked confused.

"A scorpion. It's like the outline of one and is black. Not detailed. It goes on the wrist here to show that there part of the gang. Under it says numquam mori which means never die in Latin. The leader is Latina" I replied as I read of my sheet.

"When Emma's accepted she can say she's going to get the tattoo and then come here and have us use makeup on it. We will use waterproof and if it starts to fade you can top it up" detective Dawson suggests to the group.

"The gangs is called black hearts. There said to be the darkest queens even in the brightest day" detective Lawrence says as she read from her sheet.

"Sound good. So we're doing this? Jones you all good with this" I asked as we all looked at my boss.

"Yes. Let's get to work people. We have to make sure Emma is ok this whole time. Meetings over. Emma familiarise yourself with the rules" Jones says as he stood up once more to leave now.

Everyone started leaving. I followed them out and went to my office. This was the craziest thing I could do but I knew it would be so much fun.
________________________________

I arrived at the club where we knew they'd be. I went to the man at the door who was letting certain people in. I've got my hair straight and makeup was subtle. I'm wearing a black tank top with a pair of tight dark jeans. I have a red leather jacket to top off my look. My gun is in my holster hidden by my jacket. I went over to the bouncer who just looked down at me.

"Well can I go in or not" I asked looking up at him confused.

"Who are you" he asked now crossing his arms.

"Names swan. Emma swan" I replied copying him by crossing my arms.

"No. Don't know you" he huffed before looking up.

"Didn't say you did. Now let me in" I say now getting annoyed. He just ignored me and carried on looking up. I took my wallet out and took money from it. "This is 200" I say holding it to him.

"Is that a bribe" he asked now looking at me.

"No it's for your face" I say placing it in his hand.

The then used most of my strength to punch this 6 foot 2 man in the face. He stumbled back as he grabbed his nose. He moved out the way and onto the floor in pain. I just laughed and walked into the club. I have to be bad ass if I want to do this. I looked around to find one of the few people we know are part of the gang. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see a girl stood there. She was tall with bright blue hair. She had the tattoo on her wrist which meant she was one of them.

"My boss saw you with the bouncer. She wants to talk to you. Will you come" she asked with a slight smile at me.

"Sure. Why not" I replied with a casual shrug like it doesn't mean anything to me.

"Good. I saw what you did. Was pretty funny" she says as she started to walk.

I laughed a little and followed the young girl. She took me to this secret back door. We went up some stairs and saw we were on the balcony looking down at the dancing people in the club.

"So we staying here or what" I asked confused where anyone was.

"She'll be here in a sec" the girl says standing by the door.

"She'll be here now" another girl says as she walked through the door.

She was tall with light brown hair. Her skin was caramel colour and she was quiet tall. She smirked at me and I knew who it was. It was the leader of the gang.

"Hi. Your the boss right?" I asked making sure I seem confident.

"Hi there. I'm April. Tell me your name" she requests as she sat down on one of the chairs.

"Swan. Emma Swan. I heard you liked how I handled the bouncer" I say sitting on a chair that was opposite April.

"I did indeed. A girl your height managing to knock down a guy like him with a single punch is impressive. I like that. I'm the leader of my group called black hearts. Have you heard of us" she asked with a slight smirk on her face the whole time.

"Yeah. Said to be the darkest queens even on the brightest day" I say so glad I done my homework.

"That's the word on the street dear. I want you part of the gang. You in miss swan" she asked holding that smirk with power in.

"Yeah I'm in. I like the sound of it"

"Good. My sister will be here in a minute. Her names Regina. She wants to meet you. I look after all my girls but my younger sister I watch the most. Anyone hurts her and they die. No questions. Got it" April sternly says as she stood up.

"Got it. I've wanted to join your gang for awhile. I'm very good with a gun" I replied as I stood up as well.

"Really?" A girl says from the door. I snapped my head round and saw her. She had short brown hair with dark beautiful eyes. She wasn't tall but she was gorgeous. "How well can use a gun" she asked walking towards me.

"Umm... very well... w-who's this" I asked now looking to April.

"My sister Regina. Gina this is Emma swan. Our new girl now. Go on swan. Show us how good. Come here" April says as she went to the edge of the balcony. I followed her over still looking at Regina. How is she that beautiful? "See that glass vase" April asked as she points at a vase in the far corner of the room with flowers in.

"Yeah. What about it" I asked confused.

"Shoot it. You carry a gun right? Shoot it with hitting someone" she says smirking.

I looked at her and then round at Regina. She looked a little worried but was trying to hid it. I took my gun out of my holster and pulled back the ejection port on the gun so the bullet was in place. I held it up close to my face and pointed it at the vase. It's only a hand gun but I've never missed a shot in my life. I wait for the place to be clear before finally pulling the trigger. The bullet flew through the air and hit the vase causing it to smash.

"Whoa... that's a shot" Regina says shocked.

"I never miss. Glad to be part of your gang" I say smirking at both girls stood there.