12

Later that day. Me and Regina went back to the club. We went to the main headquarters where all the girls were loading there guns and looking excited.

"What's going on" Regina asked looking around curiously.

"We're going out. Some gang tried stepping up to us so we're taking them out" Violet says as she smirked at her own gun in her hand.

"It's a gang full of men as well which will make this victory so much sweeter" Bee says with a laugh of excitement.

All these girls are excited to go kill a gang of men. I looked next to me at Regina who just had fear in her eyes. She looked up at me and I can tell by her look this is bad.

"How many" I asked looking back at the girls.

"About 10. Are you two joining us or too busy having fucking" April asked looking across at Regina like she was signalling something.

"Well I'm choosing sex. Don't know about you" Regina says looking at her sister before looking up at me.

I need more evidence they kill and murder people. This will be my chance. I have a body camera on my now since I knew I'd be coming here.

"I think we should go. Will be fun" I say looking down at her.

"Really? I rather have sex with you" Regina says running her hand up my body.

"Come on Gina baby. Lets do it" I say with a slight smirk.

"No fair. You know saying Gina baby is my weakness" Regina says with a slight smile. I rapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck softly. "Fine" she sighed as she placed her hands over mine.

"Good" I say rocking our hips side to side.

"We're doing it later though" Regina sternly says with a smirk.

"I don't have a problem with that" I smirked before kissing her neck again a few times.

"So your coming" April asked walking towards us with ammo.

"Yeah. Emma talked us into it but I'm too tired to be killing. I'm just gonna watch and enjoy the view" Regina says as we continued to sway our hips together.

"Tired? What time did you sleep" Dani asked walking over to us.

"It's not what time I slept. It's what I was doing last night and this morning" Regina says smirking at the girl and double raising her eyebrows.

"Didn't want to hear that" April says walking away from us.

Me and Regina started laughing. April threw the ammo to us and I loaded my gun. I'm not sure how I'm getting out of this but I need my proof.

"Em" Regina says as she linked her hand with mine. I looked down and hummed at her for her to talk. "You ready" she asked looking a little worried at me.

"Yeah. How about you" I asked moving to stand in front of her. I linked our free hands together and looked her in the eyes. Regina nods softly with a smile. I saw in her eyes she seemed like she wanted to cry. "What's up" I asked stepping closer.

"Nothing. Just that this is going to be a blood bath. Your ready for this right" she asked as her gaze traveled down to the ground.

"I've done this before you know" I say with a slight chuckle.

"Not with these girls. They have guns but they take weapons like bats and knives and all kinds of crazy stuff. It might scar you" Regina sighed now looking back up at me.

I have seen my fair share of blood baths. I've seen one man single handedly kill 15 people with 5 bullets and 7 knives. I've seen things that would scar any normal person. Being an undercover detective means I work with some of the worst criminals in this world so this won't scar me.

"I've done this before. Don't worry. I'll be ok. We can stay if you really want" I suggest knowing full well she doesn't want to go.

"No it's fine. I know you want to. This will be fun but I want you to be warned that's all" Regina says smiling softly.

I moved some hair behind her ear and held her cheek in my hand. She placed her hand over mine and snuggled into it. I leaned forward and kissed her softly. We stayed there for a seconds before softly pulling away.

"Let's go" April says walking towards the exit.

All the girls grabbed everything and followed her out excitedly like a child when the parents had chocolate. Me and Regina followed out. I acted excitedly to blend in. All the girls got into multiple cars to fit us all in. Me and Regina went with April and jade. It wasn't long before we arrived in this dirty and rough area just outside town. All the girls got out the cars and got even more excited as they started walking towards the ally way. I got out the car with Regina and followed them all.

"Well well well! Look what the cat dragged to my company" a man says as he walked around the corner into view. About 4 men came around the corner behind him. They had guns and one had a bat that he hit against his hand a few times. "The black hearts think they can step to me. What are we going to do about it boys" he says looking around at us.

"Show them who's boss" one shouts from behind.

"Really bitch? There's 32 of us and we're fierce as fuck" April says pulling her gun out her pocket. The men all took there guns out and looked like they were getting ready to fight. "Fire my girls. Fire" April says not taking her eyes off the gang in front.

At the same time all the girls started shooting. The men shot but the girls had protected wear. I watched as hundreds of bullets ripped through these guys bodies. So many holes through them that I could almost see what was behind them. Blood leaking out like a tap on full. I watched a little shocked. I looked next to me to see Regina looking down in fear. I looked back to see all the men now led on the floor dead. There insides are now there outsides. April started laughing.

"Whoa" I whispered to myself a little shocked.

"Clean it up" April says as her laughing slowed down.

A few girls who had other weapons went towards the body. Rudy had a knife. She went to a body and started soaring at the head on the body. Once off she lifted it up and smirked at it. Jade walked over with a bat. Rudy threw it in the air. Jade swung the bat and hit the head across the alleyway. They all did it with each of the heads. Renee had an axe. She cut the body up into pieces and scattered them across the alleyway so it was hidden. Well I've never seen something like that before. My body camera is the button on my shirt which filmed it.

"I told you. Blood bath" Regina says still looking down at the floor.