6

The next day. I woke up in the club in a room I was staying in. I obviously wasn't hung over since I barely drunk anything and if I did it was slow. I was in a double bed and there was one next to me with Regina in. She was still asleep. I sat up and climbed out of bed. As I did I noticed the place was silent. No one else was awake. That was until someone spoke.

"Morning" came from the bed next to me.

I looked round to see Regina sitting up. She rubbed her tired eyes and pushed her hands through her hair.

"Morning" I replied with a smile.

"Do you want to go back to yours and talk about that last night? I'll buy us breakfast on the way" she suggests with a slight smirk on her face.

"Sure thing. We're both dressed so wanna leave now. I can give you clothes or pjs to wear once there" I say while sitting on the bed to put my shoes on.

I was still in my shirt and suit pants since I had no clothes. Regina was in her dress from yesterday as well. We both put our shoes on and quickly left before anyone else woke up. Everyone was very drunk yesterday and won't be awake at 7:21 in the morning. Me and Regina left the building and went to her car. We got in quickly since it was an icy morning.

"Ooo that's chilly out there" Regina comments while shivering in her seat. I just giggled slightly as she turned the car on. She looked over at me with a curious smirk. "What you laughing at now"

"Just the way you said chilly" I say still giggling.

Regina stuck her tongue out at me and laughed. She started driving towards my house. I noticed that my tattoo is starting to fade since the makeup is wiping off. When I get home I need to redo it fast. I'm using my blazer sleeve to keep it covered for now. We finally arrived at my house.

"Em?" Regina softly whispered while looking at the wheel.

"Yeah" I replied glancing across to her.

"What... never mind actually. I'll ask you in the house" she says before quickly taking her seat belt off.

I watched her climb out the car and shut the door. I did the same after her. We walked to my front door. I unlocked it and let her go in first.

"I'll go get you some clothes to change into. Would you prefer pjs or normal clothes" I asked heading towards my stairs.

"Whatever you'll be wearing" she simply shrugged.

I went up the long set of stairs and to my room. I opened my door and heard little paw prints run down the hall. I saw cinnamon running towards me from one of the spare bedrooms she sneakily slept in. I bent down and cuddled her since she was so happy to see me.

"Go on down stairs. Go see who it is" I say beginning to stand but still stroking her.

Cinnamon licked my face before running off towards the stairs. I wiped her slobber off my face with my sleeve while going in. I went to the bed quickly and started drawing the tattoo back on. Luckily it hadn't smudged or faded that much. I then changed into some pyjamas that were cosy and found Regina some. Since she has huge boobs and bum this isn't going to fit her without being tight. I went downstairs to see she wasn't stood there. This confused me but she was probably just looking around.

"Regina" I called out. I went to the closest room which was the lounge. I saw her in the corner looking at something. Her body was frozen and she was just staring. "Regina" I say again. She turned around and I saw my detective badge in her hand. Her face was full of shock. "Shit" I whispered.

"Your a detective?" She questioned in so much shock.

"What? Of course not" I say with a laugh as if she was stupid. My mind was racking. I need an excuse to have a police badge. I panicked. "It's part of my costume. I'm a stripper" I say not even thinking anymore.

"You are? I didn't think you'd be a stripper" she says looking at me confused now.

"Yeah. I go to peoples house dressed as either an officer or a firefighter. Men love it. Lots of bachelor parties" I says with a slight chuckle.

Before she can look anymore I walked over and took it gently out her hand. I put it back in the door and pushed it shut fast. I then held her hand and walked her over to the sofa. Cinnamon came running in and sat between my legs.

"Is it a girl or boy" Regina asked as she started stroking her.

"Girl. Her name is Cinnamon. I named her that because when I first got her she came running in here and into my cupboard. It knocked the cinnamon off and she was covered in it" i say laughing at the memory of my dog while stroking her.

"I love dogs. I have a golden retriever called apple. She's loves them so much" Regina says with a giggle as she stroked Cinnamon more.

"So I have one question for you" I say getting her attention.

"Actually can I go first? I want to know if yesterday meant anything to you. The kiss I mean" she says looking into my eyes softly.

"Yes. Of course it meant something to me" I say not sure if I'm lying or not.

"Good" she says with a slight smile. Regina moves forward and placed her lips against mine softly. She pulled away and locked eyes with mine. "Me too" she adds.

"Alright my question. Have you ever actually killed someone before? You seem too innocent to have done the stuff everyone thinks you have" I asked to find out what I'm really dealing with.

"Honestly... Yes. One person" Regina replied now looking down in full shame.

Ow no! She has!