18

About 4 months later. I gave Regina her money back and she moved out of my house immediately. I haven't seen her again and I didn't get enough information to find whoever that guy was. I needed away to get out that whole experience I had. I decided to write a book about it. I changed the names and left out the part about how I really felt for her. I'm still of course a detective but not undercover at the moment because of Freddie. I woke up this morning and looked around the room.

"Morning baby" Lola says from the closet. Ow yeah we moved in together now. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Get dressed sleepy. You have that book signing today at the hotel" she sweetly says while taking a shirt that I owned out of the closet.

"Morning. We don't have to be there until 12" I say while tiredly rolling over onto my front.

"It's 11" Lola replied with a slight chuckle.

"Why didn't you wake me up" I say sitting up fast.

I jumped out the bed and quickly went over to the closet. I grabbed the shirt from her hand and quickly took mine of. I put the shirt on fast and started buttoning it.

"I didn't wake you because this was the first time you slept properly in 4 months. I was going to wake you up in a minute but you finally slept" Lola replied as she put her arms around my waist.

I haven't slept properly since Regina left. I don't know why. I keep waking up in the night and just walking around the house doing something since I didn't want to be in bed. Tonight I didn't wake up. I managed to sleep well.

"I did sleep real good last night" I say still buttoning my shirt up.

"Well finish getting dressed and meet me downstairs. Me and Freddie made breakfast and have been watching movies. There's still some left so you can eat after your dressed" Lola says while walking over to the door.

She walked out the room and closed the door. I finished getting dressed before brushing my teeth and doing my hair. Once ready and in my suit I went downstairs. I walked into the lounge where now 6 year old Freddie came running over to me. I bent down and hugged him. As I pulled away I stood up.

"How's my favourite little man" I asked ruffling his hair.

"Good. Mummy am I coming with you" he asked jumping up and down.

"Yes if you calm down" I say laughing at the crazy child jumping around my legs.

"Ok I'll be calm" he says still jumping.

I just laughed and walked to the kitchen. Lola handed me a bacon sandwich and kissed my cheek.

"We did have pancakes but a certain little man ate the last of them" she says smiling at my son who laughed.

"Thanks babe. I love you" I say before pecking her lips.

"Love you too babes" she replied smiling.

I quickly ate my sandwich and we left. I drove us all down to the hotel. We walked into the building and was taken to the room I'm signing in. I sat at the table with Lola next to me and Freddie wanted to sit on my lap.

"Are you excited Freddie" I asked smiling at him.

"Yeah. What are we doing" he asked looking up at me.

"I'm signing books and meeting some fans. If you get bored then Lola will take you to look around. There's a play area somewhere as well" I say making him smile brightly.

"Miss swan are you almost ready" a woman working here asked walking towards me.

"Yeah thanks" I replied looking up at her.

"Ok good. We'll start letting people in" she says with a smile at me.

The woman went over to the doors and opened them. People started flooding in and looking around at everything in the room. There were a few other authors but I was the main author here. A girl starts the line at me. She placed her book down in front of me and smiled brightly.

"I'm a huge fan of you. Your such a brave detective. I want to be like you one day. That's why I moved here to New York" she says with a Texan accent.

"Awe thanks. All you have to do is be confident and good at lying" I say with a slight chuckle.

"Thanks ya'll" she says with a bright smile.

"Who am I making this out to" I asked taking the lid off the pen.

"Ow it's for me. My names Gabby with a Y" she says looking a little more excited.

"Nice to meet you" I say trying to write with Freddie on my lap. I sat him on my other leg and signed the book. I closed it and pushed the book towards her. "Have a nice day" I say waving her goodbye.

I signed so many books and met some really nice people but also some weird ones. Lola took Freddie to go play since he was talking lots when I was trying to. After about an hour or so Lola came back. She walked over to me and kissed me deeply in front of everyone.

"Ooooo" most of them cheer as we do.

She slowly pulled away and smiled at me. I chuckled slight and smiled back at her. I held both her cheeks and kiss her softly again.

"I have to ask you something and I want everyone here to hear it" Lola says looking in my eyes softly.

"What is it" I asked a little confused.

Lola stood up and stood my up. She kissed me softly once more before going down onto one knee. I saw Freddie stood next to her smiling like he actually knew what was going on. Lola took a box out and revealed a ring inside it.

"I love you so much Emma swan. You changed my world and I can't believe I have you. I wanna marry you Emma swan. So what do you say? Will you marry me" Lola asked smiling brightly at me.

I hate myself for this but Regina came straight to my mind. Dammit! It was her in the car that first time. The wind and her laugh and her hair and everything. I blinked and she was gone. I just saw Lola on her knee. I knew what I had to.

"Yes. I'll marry you" I say smiling like an idiot at her.

Lola smiled even more and stood up fast. She put the ring on my finger making me smile more. We pulled each other into a kiss while the rest of the people around clapped. I hugged her tight when we pulled out the kiss.

"I love you" she whispered softly.

"I love you too" I say as we pulled away.

"I promised I'd take Freddie back to the play area but we'll celebrate later" she says with a slight smile.

I kissed her softly before sitting back down. Lola took Freddie back out. I had a big smile on my face. She's not Regina but I have feelings for Lola. I will learn to love her now I don't ever have to see Regina. I looked at the book and opened it ready to write.

"That was unexpected" a girl says softly but not sounding enthusiastic.

"I know right. She's full of surprises. What's your name sweetie" I asked starting to write.

"Shouldn't you know. I am the girl you based the main character on" she says now sounding annoyed.

I knew I recognised that voice. My head snapped up to see. She was frowning at me hard and crossed her arms. My mouth dropped and my eyes doubled. Not now. Not again.

"Regina" I say in pure shock.