8

"Regina I..." I start but I know I have nothing. I took a deep breath as I stood up. "I'm not a detective" I say walking towards her.

"Yes you are! This badge is real. I can tell it's real" regina said looking at me shocked.

"Look. I'm a stripper like I said. I tried being a detective but I failed the test. I didn't get to graduate with everyone else so I got into drugs and quit. The badge is real because I got given one and never returned it. It's my memory that I nearly became that" I lied as I slowly started walking to her.

"You wanted to be one? Why would you become A member in one of the most illegal gangs in America if you wanted to be a detective" she asked looking at me half confused half curious.

"Because I don't like failure. Regina believe me. Please" I say as I reached out to hold her hand.

She just looked at the floor. Processing what I said. I can tell she is starting to believe my lie. For me panicking I'm proud at that lie. It was part of my undercover training that I could lie very well on the spot.

"Ok. I believe you... but if you are and you lied to me I will have one of the girls murder you. I won't let my girls go to jail. There my family" she says in the most stern and confident tone I've ever heard from her.

"Don't worry I'm not. Regina it's ok" I say pulling her into my arms.

I hate this. Jones was right. I should have never kissed her. I can feel that I have real feelings for this woman. When the time comes and it will my team will send this whole gang to jail. All but her. She will hate me. I have to do the right and the loyal thing in this world.

"I do really like you em. That's the reason why I believe you" Regina whispered as she hugged me tight.

"I like you as well" I replied before kissing the side of her head. We just stood there for a few minutes. As we slowly pulled away our eyes locked. "You want some breakfast" I asked.

"Yeah. That sounds good" Regina replied before kissing me softly on the lips.

I led the way with her following me behind. We went to the kitchen where I started making us bacon. Regina sat down at the island and looking around the room. Her phone then started ringing.

"It's April" she says looking confused. Regina answered the phone and put it against her ear. "Hey... with Emma... your joking? How much... were actually about to have breakfast but I can ask... ow ok. Bye" Regina says in the phone call before hanging up.

"What's up" I asked looking over at her.

"April needs you to help her with a shooting thing. Some guy needs scaring since he is in debt of over 7 grand. It's not a question. She said it's an order" Regina says while climbing off the stool.

"I guess we're going then" I hate this. I can't kill someone. It's my job. I hate that I have to act like this. I should have never signed up for this undercover mission. "Where is it"

"I'll drive us there. Ow and she said bring a gun"

"Rule one. Always have a gun"

Regina walked out the room with me following. We went to the lounge and she grabbed her bag. She went to the door and stopped.

"Shit. We gotta get dressed" she says looking down at her outfit. Regina took her top off revealing her in just a bra. She then took the bottoms off quickly and left them in the floor. "Get dressed quick" Regina says while walking over in her bra and thong to the sofa.

She slipped back into the dress before sitting down. I quickly saw some of my clothes on the side. I quickly changed into them while Regina slipped her shoes on.

"I... I'm ready" I say looking up at her.

"What? Liked what you saw" she asked smirking at me.

"Very much so. Not the time though. Let's go" I say while tying the laces on my trainers.

"Let's" she replied still smirking.

I led the way with Regina following behind. I can't even begin to describe how amazing her body is. I can't describe how good she is at kissing. I know this girl is tying me around her finger but I know I can do my job when I have to.

"We're taking your car right" I asked as I stood next to the passenger door of her car.

"Yeah. I'm driving. Get in" Regina replied as she opened the door to her car.

I got into the car the same time she did. We closed the doors and put our seatbelts on. Regina started driving. I'm not sure what them want me to do but I won't kill. I'll simply show that I can shoot very well.

"What does April what me to do" I asked looking across at Regina.

"I'm not sure. She said that a guy is in debt of 7 grand and his group needs scaring by you before she kills him herself or something like that" Regina replied as she casually shrugged.

"So all I have to do is scare his group" I asked to reassure myself.

"Well I'm sure if you ask nicely she might let you" she says with a mischievous smirk as she glanced at me.