10

Later that day. I arrived at the club. I'm walking towards the entrance when I heard a girl calling for help. She sounded in distress. I followed the sound to out back. That's when I saw it was Rudy. She was pressed up against the wall by a guy and trying to push him away.

"I said get off me now" she says fighting him.

"And I said shut up. You couldn't give me what I payed for so this is me taking the rest" he says looking angry.

"Just leave me alone please" she begged while looking scared at the tall man.

I walked over quietly so I wasn't heard. Rudy saw me but knew to stay quiet.

"Then you should have given all of it to me" he snapped as he slapped her round the face.

I grabbed the arm he used and brung it around behind his back. I lifted it up to cause pain but not break the arm. He called out in pain as I kept it in a painful position. I moved backwards pulling him back as well so she was able to move.

"What is wrong with you to hit a girl like that? What did you pay for that you didn't get" I asked looking at him annoyed.

"Drugs and sex. I only got drugs" he says trying to be angry but in pain.

"She ain't a prostitute"

"Actually now I sort of am but I'm not cheap. Definitely not as cheap as he wants me to" Rudy cuts me off before glaring at him.

"If you don't pay the right amount you don't get anything. Big strong men like you shouldn't be picking on girls like her. Now get lost" I snapped angry at her.

I hate men like this. Men who think they can hit girls and treat them like crap. I know Rudy is a criminal and she's done some horrible but she's still a person.

"Let me go" he says annoyed.

I let go of his arm and he stumbled forward. He then turned around and punched me in the face. I was knocked off my feet since I didn't expect it. Rudy is stood still near the wall scared still. I stood up angry and punched him. He went to hit me but I ducked and took his feet out. He fell down against the ground hard. I stood up and stamped on his balls fast.

"Don't fucking test me" I growled looking down at him.

"How the hell do you fight like that" he asked wiping blood from his nose on the floor.

"I get by. Don't fucking come back here" I snapped now angry.

I really hate men like him. He stood up fast and ran away while holding his balls. I looked at Rudy who smiled at me.

"Thanks em. He was going to do something bad if you hadn't gotten here fast" she says walking towards me now.

"It's fine. I don't have time for people like him. Let's go in" I say leading the way now.

We went into the club and to the head quarters. As I walked in Regina started walking towards me. She smiled and held my hand. Before I could speak she pulled me out of the room and down the hall.

"We're going on date. Your turn to pay" she says pulling me down the hall.

"Hi. Nice to see you too. Where we going" I asked with a chuckle.

"The coffee shop round the corner" she says as she smiled round at me.

I just followed her out and to my car. We got in and I drove to the coffee shop Regina said. She loves it there. I don't drink coffee but according to her they have the best chocolate lattes in town and maybe America but that's just her exaggerating. We got out and walked into the shop. We sat at a table next to the door opposite each other.

"Let me guess. Chocolate latte" I asked with a smirk as I already know the answer.

"Ow shut up. What you getting" she asked with a chuckle.

"Not sure. I'll look" I say picking up the menu.

I don't usually have the same drink. I like to try something different each time. The waitress came over while I was looking over the menu. She smiled at us and saw I was still looking.

"I recommend a Frappuccino. There good here" the girl says with a perky smile. She looked across to Regina. "What would you like"

"I'll have a chocolate latte please. Em today would be good" Regina replied before laughing to me.

"Ok I got it. A white chocolate mocha Frappuccino sounds good. I'll have one please" I say looking up at the pesky waitress.

"Good choice. Will have your drinks here in a few minutes" she says smiling at us before walking away.

"So Regina you got any other tattoos other than the gang one" I asked looking across at the girl in front.

"Yeah I got a few" she says with a slight chuckle at her answer.

"You got one in an embarrassing place haven't you? Where" I asked with a smirk.

"My right ass cheek. It's my most embarrassing one" Regina replied while looking down and laughing.

"Now that's priceless. What is it" I asked now starting to laugh a lot.

"I was drunk and I got... it's only small but I got a tattoo of the planet Uranus and under it says here's Uranus" Regina replied as she hid her blushing face and laughed even more.

"Ow my god. That's hilarious. I wanna see it now" I say once my laughing calmed down.

"But that would mean you'd see my ass" she says smirking across at me.

"Well look at that. A happy accident" I smirked before winking at her.

Regina just laughed and blushed. She looked down so she could hide her face. I chuckled and admired her. The waitress put our drinks in front of us before heading back to the kitchen. I sipped my drink and smiled at the taste.

"Good" Regina asked looking over her mug.

"Yeah. I think it's my favourite so far. I would ask how yours it but I know your answer would be" I start to say as Regina sipped her drink.

"Dam that's good" she cut me off as she looked at her drink.

"Yeah that" I say with a chuckle.

"So what about you. You got any embarrassing tattoos" Regina asked as she wiped the cream off the top of her lip.

"You'll have to wait and see" I smirked before sipping my drink.