25

2 weeks passed. Last week I caught the guy hurting Regina and he was sent to prison. We also found out she is definitely pregnant from the doctor and is starting to show. Today I'm heading to Washington with Regina. We arrived at the airport and went through security.

"How long is the flight" Regina asked while we sat down.

"An hour and a half" I replied glancing over at her.

"It's not that bad then. I got sleeping pills so I'll be out like a light and pregnant woman are allowed to take them" she says smugly smirking at me.

"I can't sleep on planes. It just doesn't work" I replied with a slight laugh.

"Really? With how much you love to sleep I'm surprised" Regina asked as she chuckled slightly.

"I know. I just can't. I can't get comfortable on planes" I say as I shrugged at her.

"Well while your sat tiredly on the plane I will sleep" she says smirking while bragging.

After half hour of waiting and talking we were allowed to bored the plane. Regina quickly took her tablets before we got on. We sat down in our seats and strapped in.

"These should kick in soon" Regina says still smirking at me.

"I'm going to just listen to music and relax while your snoring" I say smirking at the now frowning Regina.

"I don't snore" she growled quickly.

"That's what you think" I chuckled while putting my headphones in.

After another 10 minutes the plane was in the air. I looked at Regina and saw she was still awake. She was just sat staring at the seat in front frowning hard. I took my headphones out and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and was a little shocked.

"I think I took the wrong pills" she says looking like she was wide awake and angry.

"What did you take" I asked laughing my head off.

"It's not funny. I must have taken the normal painkillers on the side. Shit I need my sleep" she says looking annoyed at the seat in front.

I couldn't help laughing my head off. She slapped me across the shoulder but I still laughed.

"I'm sorry. It's funny" I say still cracking up.

"Shut up" she pouts as she sat back and folded her arms.

I just carried on laughing. I looked at her and saw she was just looking at me with a stupid smile on her. She then joined in laughing since it was actually really funny. As we stopped we just looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm not terrible company. We can talk and you can listen to some music with me" I say smiling softly at her.

"That doesn't sound too bad I guess" she replied looking pretty pissed.

"How's pregnancy treating you" I asked as I looked down at her stomach.

"Well I threw up 3 times today. what do you think" she replied while looking up at me like I'm stupid.

"I know the pain. Pregnancy sucked but it's a good price at the end. Have you told April" I say with a chuckle.

"No. She will be equally happy and angry" she replied laughing slightly.

"I guess being a lesbian she will figure out this wasn't planned. Did you ever get to come out to your parents" I asked softly as I glanced across at her.

"Yeah. I didn't mean to. We were all watching how I met your mother and one of the characters called zoey was super hot. She was in season 6 as the one who was protesting then knocking down a hotel. She was blonde and when I saw her I actually had a huge crush on her. To think of it she actually looked a lot like you" Regina says smiling at the memory.

"I know which one your on about. Also you think I'm hot" I asked smirking at her.

"As I was saying. I had a crush on her. We were watching when her and ted finally kissed. I said I thought that one was hot. I obviously didn't mean to. April shook her head and said she preferred barney over ted. I though there was no point hiding it so I told them I was talking about zoey and it unravelled from there" she says still smiling like an idiot at the memory.

"I take it they took it well"

"Yeah. My dad turned around and I shit you not he said these words. Woman ay. Gotta love them"

Me and Regina both chuckled at what she said. I realised I had no one to come out to. No friends I trusted enough. No parents. No siblings. I just knew and dated whoever. Regina looked at me and smiled softly. I smiled back at her. We talked and listened to music for the rest of the journey. The plane landed and we got off. We left the airport and went to the street.

"We need a taxi" I say looking around to try finding one.

"Taxi" Regina shouts as she held her arm out at one heading towards us. We got in and headed straight for the prison. "April won't be happy to see you. Don't talk until I have" Regina says looking worried.

"Don't worry. I've done something like this before. I had to go talk to someone I went undercover to get but instead of good news I told him bad news" I replied reassuring her it's ok.

"Ok good" Regina says still looking worried.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the prison. We checked in and sat down waiting for her. I then saw April sit down and grabbed the phone.

"Regina" she says looking so relieved and happy to see her.

"Hey. Look who else is here to tell you something" Regina says awkwardly gesturing over to me.

April was smiling at her sister as she turned her head to me. Her smile dropped and a frown showed. I waved awkwardly at her but she just looked really angry.

"Son of a bitch... you better not be back together" she says looking furious at me.