4

Tonight was the big party that we picked a package up for. We had to dress nice and fancy since a lot of rich people would be here tonight. I'm wearing a black suit and tie. Just as I finished drawing over my tattoo my phone rang. I looked over to see Regina was calling.

"Hello" I answered with it on loud speaker.

"Hi. I'm on my way to yours. Are you ready because we got to go" she says sounding as if she was driving her car.

"Yeah I'm ready. Just touching up on my... my hair quick" I replied also telling what I'm actually doing.

"Good. I'm sure you look great" Regina's voice got quieter as she said that.

"What's that supposed to me huh" I smirked.

"I'll see you soon" she says before hanging up.

I know Jones said not to with Regina but I can't help having the slightest crush on her. She's sweet and cute. I'm trying to tell myself she's a criminal but it's not convincing. She can't be. I finished drawing the tattoo on my wrist. Once done my front door knocked. I stood up and went downstairs.

"Emma hurry up" I heard Regina shout from outside.

"I'm coming" I shouted back from the stairs.

I chuckled slightly and opened the door. She was in a tight and short black cocktail dress. It stopped not far from her ass. Her short hair was curly and her makeup was perfect. She looked flawless. My mouth was hanging open slightly and my body just froze.

"You done staring yet" she asked with a huge smirk on her face.

"I wasn't" I quickly replied now looking down.

"Yeah. Sure you weren't" she sarcastically responds still smirking just not as much.

"Shall we go" I asked as I turned the main light off in my house.

Regina nods slightly and steps back. I closed the door and turned to realise I'm close to her. I watched her swallow hard and quickly move back. She started walking to the car and I followed behind. We got into the black Ferrari she drove. Regina put he keys into the car and started it up. She began driving and opened the windows for the wind to hit us. I just watched her with a smile as she laughed for the first time properly in front of me.

"You enjoying the view by any chance" Regina asked now noticing me watching.

"Maybe" I replied with a slight smirk and a little giggle.

"Well you sure know how to clean up well" she says glancing over at me.

"I'm glad you think so" I say still watching as the wind blew through her hair.

"And why's that miss swan" she asked laughing perfectly.

"I just am" I smirked.

She laughed again and continued laughing as she drove fast down the street. Her hair was flowing behind her. Showing her beautiful face off. Shortly after we arrived at the club. We both got out and Regina's hair was messy. Mine was tied back so it was fine. I giggled slightly since it was actually kinda cute but also funny.

"What are you laughing at" she asked with a curious smirk.

"Your hair" I say giggling.

Her eyes went wide. She quickly started fixing her hair in the side mirror of her car. I chuckled as I watched her. She finished and stood up straight.

"Not funny" Regina says putting her middle finger up.

"A little funny" I say still holding my smile.

"Shut up Emma" she says with a smile on her face.

Regina walked around the car and led the way towards the club. We passed the line and to the doorman.

"Regina. Nice to see you again" he says smiling softly at her.

"And you Mikey. May I" she asked as she showed the tattoo on her wrist.

"Of course" he nods. Regina smiled at him before walking to the door. I went to follow but he put his arm in front and stopped me. "Back of the line" he orders.

"I'm with her" I say showing my tattoo.

"You punched one of my boys. Your waiting" he says now even looking at me.

"Actually she's not. She's my date and part of my gang. I'll send April down if you won't let her in and I'm sure you don't want that" Regina says as she placed her hand on the bouncers shoulder.

"Fine... but she hits another one of us and she isn't ever coming in" he says sounding annoyed as he looked at me.

"Don't piss me off then" I smirked as I winked at him.

Regina held my hand and pulled me into the club. Her grip was soft and her hand was smooth. Once in the music was loud. She let go of my hand and looked round at me.

"Sorry about him. You punched his brother" she says over the loud music playing.

"He should of let me in" I laughed over the music.

Regina giggled and held my hand again. She pulled me through the crowd of dancing and sweating people. She took me to the bar to get a drink.

"What you having" she asked now letting go of my hand.

"Beer" I replied with a shrug.

"Beer? No way. You like vodka" she asked as she ruffled through her hair.

"Are you trying to get me drunk" I asked with a smirk.

"Only if you drink vodka" she replied smirking slightly. I watched her lean across and had her tattoo on display for he barman to see. He came over straight away and smiled for her to talk. "Two vodka tonics and two shots of vodka" she says to the man.

"I'll get that" I heard behind me. Me and Regina looked round to see April stood there with a card in her hand. She gave it to the barman to pay for our drinks. "I have something for you both" she says smiling at us.

"Is it a present" Regina asked smiling at her older sister.

"Something like that" she chuckled slightly. April took out a bag that contained weed inside. She gave the bag to me and one to Regina. "This one is for you. I can't afford to give you anymore until the party is over. Remember if someone wants drugs send them to one of the girls working tonight. Don't worry we can have the good stuff tomorrow"

"Other stuff" I questioned with a fake smirk.

"MDMA. Heroin. Cocaine. Extra. The good stuff" April replied smiling at the thought of it.

"Cheers sis. Gotta love the weed" Regina says smiling.

Maybe Regina wasn't as innocent as I thought. April hugged her sister and then me before taking her car back from the barman. She smiled and walked away. I turned around and saw our drinks there.

"Shots first" I asked glancing at Regina.

"Obviously" she smirked.

I lift the shot up and gave it to her. I then picked the other shot up and held it in front of me. She winked as she clinked the shot with mine. We both chucked the shot back in one quick move. I felt it burn down the back of my throat. I can't get too drunk tonight and some how I have to keep these drugs as proof. This is going to be one long night. But I'll learn more about Regina and she will tell me more. She is my ticket to putting them all behind bars. Just have to play my cards right.