[3]

°T•O•B•Y pov°

Running. That's what I was doing, running around my house like a headless chicken with the bag I've been looking for slung over my shoulder. Today was the first day of hell, and the first day shy guy was going to exit his house to attend school. I missed out on an opportunity to ask him an endless amount of questions, and the opportunity to observe his reaction to other specimens or in general. Goddammit, I am really getting mad at myself for enjoying sleep!

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair before leaving. I sped to school even though I was already late by three periods. Oops?

I parked my bike in its specified spot. Groaning as the warning bell rang before opening the door to find, a hallway stuffed at the end.

"What's going on?" I asked as I approached Ashley.

"The new guy is delicious and everyone wants to get close to him. I think the jocks got to him. They must've heard his gym story already," She informed me. I pushed my way through the crowd and up to him. His face screaming discomfort as he tried to edge away, but the crowd followed his every move. I raised an eyebrow, why doesn't he just tell them to leave him alone? I sighed and took a step forward to intervene with the crowd, but unfortunately the occupants of it had something else in mind for me.

My eyebrows furrowed as a pair of wet lips landed on my cheek. "Hey babe," they smiled causing me to stare at them confused. Where in the hell did he come from? Why am I still with him, I could've sworn I told him to fuck off last weekend. Or was I just thinking about it? Damn.

"What? You think just because you ignored me all summer you suddenly don't know who I am?" Roman asked causing me to roll my eyes and sigh heavily before looking back to the newcomer who already was staring at me. His jaw clenched and a small glare stuck on his face, I was entranced by the sudden possessive look on his face and the restraining vein protruding from his neck. His new icy cold stare sent shivers down my spine, and as smooth as possible I shook Roman off my arm and made my way towards him. Quickly grabbing his hand and glared a path through the now silenced crowd and led him to an empty room. He leaned against the teachers desk and I took in an unsteady breath before taking another look at him.

"You okay?" I asked softly checking any signs of anger or discomfort with my hands now rested against his cheeks. He just stared down at our shoes before placing his hands over mine and slipping them off of his smooth face. All that was running through my head was his warm hands that graced mine for a brief moment.

He sighed before taking off his glasses and pinching the bridge of his nose before allowing his eyes to properly meet mine. They were beautiful, the dark gray with lighter flecks stuck in the iris. This is dangerous, he might comp- wait Toby, remember what you said yesterday 'fuck it'. Never back down from a 'fuck it' moment.

"Who- thank you," he mumbled causing me to smile. I'd do anything to have him continue talking, thought the lovestruck puppy, I hate myself sometimes. The final bell rang signaling we had to be in class; we simply ignored the sound and stared at each other till an idea came to mind.

"You know that dinner is still up for grabs if you would like to come over," I oh-so casually suggested. He let out a small chuckle and wow, I'd love to see that smile everyday.

"Tomorrow night. Tonight I have papers to sign and contracts to release,"

As in sex god contracts? Because I'd like to sign up.

His laughter took me out of my thoughts and I flushed a bright red realizing, I said it aloud.

"Oh you're adorable, but you're not mine. Sorry," he laughed causing me to smile and roll my eyes. There was honestly no point in hiding it, he looked and sounded like great sex, it's phenomenal. What does he mean, not mine? Oh shit- is he? That would make so much fucking sense. I can't believe it! A revelation and I didn't have to do anything except save him from a crowd! Fuck yeah, what's next? What else lies under that shy exterior he has? I didn't realize he mumbled out a few more words until the final one rung in my ear.