[26]

Luke POV

      For the past two weeks, we just couldn't get enough of each other. I couldn't get any work done because I was too entranced by my sweet little bear and his deliciously tight ass. Last week, for example, I had to finish analyzing and signing two of our new major contracts. Simply sitting in my office door slightly cracked, all it took was just a small glimpse of him passing by for me to call him. His now shaggy hair popped in the door with those tantalizing doe eyes, I was instantly hard, I beckoned him in with a finger, and his cheeks flushed rouge. I stopped reviewing and just signed, grabbing all the documents and sliding it into my desk before sliding back in my chair and giving my lap a light pat. Toby quickly took his place and before he could even get a word out my lips were on his, one hand holding his underjaw and the other slid across his ass, around his thigh and onto his tented boxers. From there, I missed six over the phone meetings, pushed back four different project reviews, and a deadline for my brother, but he honestly should have done it himself. All because I was too busy taking Toby in every inch of the house, even the patio didn't remain untouched as one starry night we went from end to end. It was heaven, and in the off chance we weren't having sex, we were tightly cuddled up either talking or doing our own thing. Not a day went by that I wanted to yell through the rooftops about how he made my heart feel full, and my dull life feel so much brighter. I couldn't tell him any of it, though I desperately wanted to, but something was pleading me not to say a word. As if— no.

I looked down at Toby, who sat curled up in my lap with his journal and pen. He was engulfed in his writing, I always wondered what his little book was about. From the look of it, he seemed to be almost done with filling out the pages. I'll have to bring up going into town for a little shopping trip when he's finished with his thoughts, maybe we can finally go out of town, we've been putting it off since Christmas break.  Where would he like to go? What would he like to do? Perhaps we could have a picnic on a cliff and stare out into the open space, or maybe he'd rather enjoy an afternoon out in the city, so many things that I want to see him do, watch every reaction he has. His eyes lighting up at the very sight of something new, something funny, anything, then I want to read the stories that runs in his head. My sweet, little Toby, the adventures that are to come, and the life we currently have, I never want to share a single moment of it with anybody else, but I want to tell the world about how proud and grateful I am to have you in my life. A small smile slowly crept upon my face as these thoughts had ran through my head, Toby's ears tinged pink and I'm sure it's from his awareness of my gaze, with that I pressed my lips to his temple and picked up the documents that were discarded on my side. 

We spent the next few hours like that, till he snapped his little book shut and quickly flipped himself to where he was straddling me. I set the final page of the document aside and placed my hands on his waist, lightly kneading my thumbs into his back.

"What can I do for you, Little Bear?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my neck and sighed.

"I dunno," he shrugged, my eyes rested upon his jutted bottom lip. I gave him a quick kiss before sitting back to ponder what we should do, as my mind was at work, my hands had a mind of their own. Slowly they made their way up his back and across his shoulders, gently kneading the tension of sitting for hours out of his back. He slowly closed his eyes, and his head began to lull as my hands continued their laps on his back.

"Do you want to go out to town tomorrow?" I asked, my question seemed to have sent some volts through him the way he jerked his head up fully alert to look at me.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Pickle?" He poked at my mid-section and stared at me with a mortified look to which I could only roll my eyes to.

"We do need to go get groceries, and I thought you'd enjoy a nice day out of the house, perhaps we can visit your dad while we're at it," I added, and the look of absolute bewilderment graced his sexy little face. He got off of me and dramatically threw his hand over his mouth and began making his way backwards.