[21]

"Luke you absolute meanie! Stop taking pictures of me!" I shrieked running down the hallway.

Okay, so, before I continue with the present, let me debrief you on the past couple days of me with leh pickle.

The day after we made cookies and hot chocolate, we kind of said screw it to the outdoor decorations for one more day. So instead, we watched a crap load of Christmas movies. It was nice being all bundled up in my Jack Skellington onsie and Luke, who was in my extremely oversized ninja turtle onsie (it even fit him loosely).

The next day we set up all the decorations outside before attempting to make a snowman, but, that ended up with me buried in snow because, snowball fights, it was on the to do list anyways. It was too cold to even function so we bundled up yet again and we had story time, we hunted down the best books we could find in the library. I think that one was my favorite so far out of the 4 days, but hey there are more to come and Christmas is tomorrow!

Oh and the day before yesterday we went out to the hill by his house and went sledding, then we went into town and bought more cookie dough, because someone just had to eat all of the cookies (t'was me). It was nice to get out of the house, though it made Luke immensely nervous due to the overflow of the holiday crowd, so it was a quick little stop for his sake.

Then there was yesterday, oh my god, yesterday. Let me tell you, under the mistletoe? It was not just a simple kiss, wink wink, ha! Just kidding (not really), but we did kiss under the mistletoe. Plus, I did have a dream that it led to something more, but I took a cold shower because I don't like the thought of Christmas sex. Nope, it's time for childish fun and merriment, not exotic pleasure and, you know what? I'm sure you get the point.

"Just one more! You look so cute!" Luke laughed as he finally grabbed ahold of my arms and pulled me close to him.

He held out the Polaroid and took the picture, with 3 others following it.

"You said one!" I complained.

"I did? Oops, I meant 8 because, I won't see you in your aunts pink ugly sweater for a while after this, and it just so happens to look good against your skin,"

This butthole.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him as he led us to the couch so we could bundle up.

"All I planned was dinner, but, if you want, we can go out and do something while we wait for dinner time,"

"We can go to that lake a couple miles past your house, play with more snow, slip and slide on the ice, create a cult," I suggested.

"Do you want to get out of this state?" He asked making me sit up and look at him, questioning his thoughts.

"Wha-"

"We can go anywhere on the map, even the globe, just to explore and get away from this town for a bit,"

How could I leave here during Christmas though? My dad promised he'd try to be back by tomorrow with the possibility of my uncle tagging along. But, it'd be amazing to be somewhere else that I haven't stepped foot on. I smiled at the thought and placed myself on his lap with him between my legs. Threading my fingers in his hair and playing with it for a bit, contemplating on how to reply, before, deciding to open my mouth.

"How about after Christmas, you and I both go to Maui. Relax, go to the beach, and have the greatest new years that we have ever experienced,"

"I like the thought of that,"

"Good, now let's go to that lake, I want to slaughter you in snow wars," I snickered wiggling out of his hold before walking to the kitchen and getting together our snacks and the thermals of hot chocolate.

Arms snaked around my waist and sombody's becoming too extreme facial hair, tickled my neck.

"Pickle, you are becoming a lumberjack with your face hair,"

"You do know that you need to put on some pants before we leave right?" He responded causing my to furrow my eyebrows.

"I am wearing pants?" At least that's what I thought until he snapped the band of hi- I mean, my, boxers.

"Oh, haha, oops?" Wait... did he just? "Shave your face you hairy pickle," I noted before laughing as he nuzzled his face into the crevasse of my neck.

"Stop! I give! Mercy! Mercy!" I screeched trying to get out of his hold which, he ended up tightening.

"Can't.. Breathe," I gasped out before bursting into another fit of laughter due to his goddamn beard. To make it even worse he began tickling my sides causing me to collapse like a rag doll. Thankfully, after five more minutes of complete torture he stopped and laughed with me.

"Okay, okay, for reals I'm going to put on pants so we can leave," I said before sitting up, but, this loser just had to pull me on top of him.

"Or, we can stay here and Christmas get it on," he finely suggested. I scrunched my nose and pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

"Merry Christmas, not exotic Christmas, maybe another day pickle, but today is not the day,"

"Okay, go get some pants on," he said pushing my hair up. This guy is going to be the male that ruined Christmas and my hormones. I sighed contently and pressed my lips to his eagerly.

He got the gist of what I was somewhat doing and he grabbed ahold of my hips. Best thing about the cold, his lips become roughly smooth and feel nice against mine. His lumberjack face is something I can deal with, but not during Christmas, but, he does have a good reason why he's growing it out, I guess.

'New year, new me, new way to live life' he said quite a lot when I first started complaining about him becoming Dumbledore. Not that it looks bad in him, by all means, he's like a sex overlord with that beard, but I prefer his smooth face.

I quickly pulled back from his lips and smiled, shooting a wink at him before getting up and skipping to my room to finish getting ready.

"This little boy," he complained to himself causing me to laugh.

I got on a good pair of joggers and slipped on some shoes before going back with two beanies in hand.

"Put this on and let's go,"

I grabbed his keys and skipped to the door, that is, until he stopped me and snatched the keys out of my hand.

"No, no, bad boys don't get to drive my car," he tsked opening the door with his free hand. "Now let's go,"

Like that we left, me pouting once again and him kissing my hand asking for forgiveness. When we got there I quickly got out and threw myself into the snow and laughed.

"Luke, come hither, like, now!" I laughed as I began to move my arms and legs. He rolled his eyes and decided to be a butthole and land on top of me. Knocking the wind out of me. Then, get this, he has the nerve to laugh while his heavy weight was crushing my bones.

After a good minute of sinking into the snow and trying to get out, I pushed him off. Quickly grabbing a bunch of snow and chucking it at his laughing figure. He stopped almost instantly, slowly sitting up, then wiping the snow off of his neck and scruff. He stared at the snow before looking slowly over at me, ah shit, I'm in trouble.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered before walking backwards slowly and sprinting off. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, is all that ran in my head, up until I was pummeled by Luke and my chest was covered in snow.

I grabbed some snow to my right and threw it in Luke's face causing him to laugh and throw more on me. We rolled around and threw snow at each other till we lost feeling in our bodies. That's when we trasferred to slipping on the ice, and it was hilarious watching Luke fall flat on his ass. Mr. Perfect can't be great at everything, that'd just be so unfair.

But once again, all good things have to come to an end. Mine was by a phone call from the hospital.