[14]

T.O.B.Y pov *

We sat under the apple tree that nobody dared to sit under. Eating our food, sharing jokes and dumb memories laughing like there was no tomorrow. We finished eating and were just sitting there, enjoying each others company.

"Toby, why do you hate your mom so much?" He asked causing my laughter to stop. Of all topics he's curious about. Why does he bring up this one? I simply shrugged my shoulders in response.

"There has to be a reason," he pushed causing me to shrink. Of course there are reasons as to why I can't stand her. But it wasn't something that I enjoyed thinking about, especially speaking about.

"I-It's a hard topic, Luke. I don't like talking about it. She's just a reckless slut that has far too many problems for anyone to fully dissect," I groaned out
running my hands through my hair in attempt to not blindly rage over her decisions. I love her because she's my mom and I have to, but FUCK do I hate her because of she's such a big, fat, piece of shit. I don't understand what she doesn't get about loyalty and wedding vows. I can't understand why she acts like a complete bitch, nor why she acts as if she's the victim.

"It's okay babe, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," he spoke in calming tones. I don't know for how long we sat there in the calming silence but I sighed heavily as the bell rang.

"Come on, I'll take you to class okay?" He suggested as he stood up and held his hand out for me to grab. I gladly took it and stood up. We walked silently to the doors of hell till I literally jumped on my tippy toes and kissed his shaven cheek.

"Thanks for understanding, Pickle," I whispered causing him to laugh.

"Why, Pickle?" he questioned trying to stop laughing.

"Because pickles are delicious and they are our favorite snack. Duh?" I replied as I cuddled into his body making him wrap an arm around me as we entered school.

"Makes sense," he nodded, letting me go once we reached my locker. I couldnt stop the heat rising up through my cheeks as I felt his stare on me. I looked over at him and smiled gently as he twisted his hands.

"I-I was wondering, maybe on Thursday we c-can just s-skip school and go you know. On a date, possibly?"

I bit my lip to stop myself from pulling a shit eating grin before nodding my head frantically. I get that he's very possessive and all but, the fact that he gets nervous to ask me on a date is a cute aspect about him. He grinned and kissed my cheek quickly before letting go of me and walking over to his locker.

"Did he just?" Ray asked, startling me to be honest.

"Yeah, we're kinda dating now," I blushed hiding my face with my sleeves.

"Toby! You cute little bastard! I want the deats now, like how, when, and where, oh my god and look at your clothes you look so-"

"Stunning," Luke finished causing me to squeak as he slid his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. Now I know I can't stop myself from blushing anymore.

"So when you two get married can I be your dude of honor? CAN I BE THE GODFATHER TO YOUR BABIES?!" Ray exclaimed causing me to laugh really hard, and Luke to chuckle.

"Sure Ray," I giggled out causing him to cheer and jump about fanboying. Everyone's attention was caught with his actions though, they pointed and whispered to each other causing me to shrink into Luke's warmth as if it could hide me from their judgement.

"It's okay baby boy, you look marvelous," Luke whispered into my ear causing chills to run up and down my spine. I let out a shaky breath before turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. Pushing myself up onto my tippy toes before I pressed a small kiss to the corner of his lips.