[16]

* T.O.B.Y pov *

This past week has been absolutely glorious, I missed school because of my "injury" and I hung out with Luke at his house since he was suspended. Though he was busy with work stuff, it was still fun to be beside him. When he finished work, we cuddled up on the couch and watched movies. He would play with my hair, shower my neck in kisses, and run his thumb along mine whenever we held hands. It was a dream that unfortunately ended yesterday. But, it gave me so much energy that I woke up at 7 and I've been laying down thinking about it since.

Also, I've been thinking about how slow we've been moving since we got together. Like, before we had phone sex, we almost kissed like 4 times, and we've cuddled. Now that we started, we still havent kissed. But, I'm afraid to rush him, but fuck I want some physical affection, and with a man like him by my side? I've been craving it.

I sat up out of frustration before looking over to my desk to see his hoodie on my chair. I smiled widely before getting out of bed and shuffling over to it. Picking it up and pulling it to my chest, it smelled of candy apple and Old Spice, which is really arousing my senses. The fabric soft on the inside and still has a warm welcoming to it. I bit my lip and set it down before grabbing my phone to see he text me.

From: Sex God
Wanna go out today?

Hell yes I do! But I wanna see how far his limits go. So I simply replied.

To: Sex God
As n a d8?

By the time he finally replied I finished getting ready for the day.

From: Sex God
Open the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows but complied. Trudging out of my room and over to the front door before slowly opening it. My heart stopped and jaw dropped the moment I saw him. He wore a black muscle tanktop and gray baseball pants that amazingly hugged his legs in the best of ways. A baseball cap tugged on his head flattened his usually perfect hair, with a bouquet of lilies and roses in his hand.

"I-Is that for me?" I asked snapping out of my gaze.

He shook his head slowly "No, it's for your mom," he replied causing me to nod my head slowly and avert my gaze from him.

His lips suddenly pressed against my cheek softly as a chuckle escaped him.

"I'm just kidding, it's for you," he grinned causing me to blush.

I'm surprised I managed to squeak out a thank you.

"You might want to change into something comfortable," he noted causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked gesturing to my leather jacket and skinnies.

"We're going to be active today, sweetheart. I want to show off what's mine to a couple of old friends,"

I blushed profusely and looked down, I'm display-worthy to him? Awwwww!

"I only have sweats and jeans; and no work out shirt," I pouted. He laced his fingers with mine and gently grabbed my chin and lifted it till our eyes met.

"Don't pout, I have spare pants just for you, and you can just wear a plain tee shirt," I nodded my head and bit down on my lip before pulling him towards my room.

"Don't forget to grab your bat," he noted causing me to stare at him curiously.

"Didn't I promise you we'd play baseball one day?"

I honestly thought he forgot about that. But, I can't lie and say I wasn't bouncing off the walls excited. He one, remembered and two, wants to play an actual game of baseball.