Achnologments

First off, I would like to thank all the love and support I have gotten from @Evenstar606. There is literally no way I could express all my gratitude. She has helped me through this and is an amazing person to talk/message to. You should check out her books! Also, I would like to thank all my readers who have ever looked at this book. Without you this book would be pointless, and you have given me the happiness of knowing that people out there care for my work, and that my dream is slowly but surely coming true! I would like to thank my friends that have given me ideas and inspiration for this book, along with my publisher. I would like to thank anyone who every created a moment or memory in my life, because my memories and experiences are where I get my ideas from and without you this book wouldn't be the same. I would like to thank anyone ever, because I might've forgotten someone, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you!

Also, this book is going under editing right now (yes . . . its only the first draft XD) so I am hoping to get the finalized draft out on Wattpad as soon as possible. Also, this was only the first book, so I hope you stick around for my second book that will come out after my finalized draft of this!

Love Y 'all, keep reading!