-Intro-

❤️❤️❤️
"Not everybody meets their soulmate in highschool ya know." He spoke, attempting to defend his self.
His friends were the type to continuously persuade him to find a boyfriend and enjoyed prying into his personal life. They explained to him that if he didn't start dating now, he'd die alone. But Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"I'd rather focus on my studies and gain a significant income, rather than a significant other."  Mark retorted,
Though the truth is that he never really found anyone he was quite interested in. Nobody appealed to him. He could never find someone who made him feel special. Even his friends knew that he never really clicked with anyone but they were all determined to help him.

Just then a chorus of squeals, from both boys and girls erupted. The sounds changed in pitch as their admiration intensified. They turned there heads to the source of the noise. There was an unfamiliar boy, slim and average in height, walking towards the entrance of the school. He was dressed head to toe in casual, colourful attire. A possible attempt in making a good first impression. Which, he most definitely succeeded in. Mark looked up only to wince at a bright ray of light, reflecting against the sun-kissed glow of his tanned skin, His cheeks the most subtle but cute tint of pink, His kissable plump lips, the bright curvature of his eyes when he smiled and The constant need of his hands to run delicately through his golden brown hair. He turned and smiled at Mark, showing the twinkle of his pearly white teeth. Mark was dazed it was like he was dreaming. It was his first time seeing such... Perfection.
Possibly even his last.
❤️❤️❤️