13

❤❤❤
Donghyuck and Taeyong had gone to pick up the cake that Mark's mother ordered for the boys birthday. The others where busy getting the house decorated whilst Mark was busy studying in the library. He thought everyone had forgotten his birthday, so he decided to ease his pain by drowning himself in work. Donghyuck had collected the cake and as he sat in Taeyong's car, he took a peek. It was beautiful. A soft vanilla sponge with Jam and cream, iced with a variety of blue and white shades to compliment all the blue decorations at the party. It also had  small patters made of frosting outlining the top of the cake with a sprinkle of glitter. 
Then on the side frame of the cake in bold chocolate letters was the name Mark. Donghyuck smiled feeling content that he could make Mark smile today.
He sat in the passenger seat, securely holding the cake box in his lap, whilst Taeyong drove to their destination.
"Text Mark's mom and tell her we'll be there in 5 minutes."  Donghyuck obeyed the older and received a message back.

Hurry Mark said he's on his way.

Donghyuck instantly felt nervous. What if they were late.
"Hurry, Mark will be home any minute." Donghyuck told his brother and Taeyong sped up a little, making sure not to go over the speed limit.
They arrived and saw Mark at the top of the street listening to music with his airpods. Donghyuck and Taeyong rushed in with the cake, Hoping that they weren't noticed by him. They snuck in through the back door and placed the cake on the table. Renjun hastily lit the candles. All of a sudden we heard the rattling of keys from outside the door and everyone froze for a split second. Then Jaemin turned off the lights and everyone hid. The door swung open revealing a confused Mark. He switched on the lights and was startled by everyone jumping up at him.
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled and Mark looked startled but a smile soon spread across his face.
"You remembered!" He screamed playfully making everyone laugh.
"Come on, lets cut the cake." Donghyuck pulled on the hem of his sleeve and dragged him towards the cake.
They all had so much fun. They cut the cake, danced, ate, played games but it was finally time to give out all the presents.

❤️❤️❤️

"Me first!" Chenle screeched as he tossed his present over to mark. Mark unwrapped the present and was shocked to see an Iphone X. He hugged Chenle and thanked him while heartedly.
"I know you've had your phone for almost 4 years and it's kind of malfunctioning so I'd figured this was the perfect present for you." Chenle beamed
"It's great, thank you." He cheered
Then Jisung passed the next present.
Mark pulled off the wrapping paper to see a limited edition album from his favourite rapper of all time.
"Jisung-ah, thank you." He smiled brightly at the boy who returned it.
"Jeno and I bought your present together because we struggled to find something you'd like." Jaemin explained.
"Open it." Jeno gestured to the gift.
Once again mark unboxed the large present to see a hoverboard. He felt very content with the gift.
"Thank you! I've always wanted one of theses." He hugged the two boys and opened Renjun's present.
"You got me a water lily café membership!!! Woohoo!" He screamed.
"I knew you'd love it." Renjun replied.
"My present isn't exactly physically here." Yangyang said and everyone furrowed there eyebrows in confusion.
"You see, I gave your demo to Lee Sooman at an entertainment , he said and I quote 'with some work, this boy could become the best rapper in the century'. He said to call him when your free, to book a meeting." Yangyang elaborated as he handed a piece of paper with Sooman's  number on it, to mark.
"Wow! Thank you so much Yangyang, I can't be believe he said that." Mark smiled so bright that it made Donghyuck's heart thump in his chest and butterflies erupted in his stomach.
Yangyang sent Mark some finger hearts and Mark played along by pretending to catch them.
"Here's my present. It's probably not better than the others but I'm still confident you'll love it."  He handed a small box to Mark and Mark unravelled the ribbon and lifted open the lid of the pink box. Tears threatened to fall from Mark's eyes and everyone was left stunned, Mark isn't usually like this. They couldn't see what was in the box but it was probably something really close to his heart. He dropped the box and crawled over to Donghyuck, wrapping his arms around Donghyuck's neck.
"Thank you so much, Hyuckie." He whispered before pulling him into a tight hug. Donghyuck slowly placed his arms on Mark's waist and returned the hug.
"What is it?" Renjun asked. Jaemin lifted the box and looked in shock.
"2 Tickets to Canada." Jaemin mumbled.
And they widened their eyes in shock.
Donghyuck pulled away from the hug and wiped Mark's eyes.
"Don't cry, be happy." He pushed Mark's lips into a smile, making him laugh.
"We're going in 2 days, so start packing." Donghyuck pecked Mark's forehead and Mark hugged him again.
"They are definitely going to get together soon." Jaemin whispered to Jisung.
"They're good friends, jaemin." Jisung rolled his eyes at Jaemin.
"Yeah, they care about each other." Chenle agreed.
"Why does nobody ever believe me?" Jaemin sighed and Jeno pecked his cheek in reassurance.

❤️❤️❤️

After all the boys had left Donghyuck and Mark lay in his bed laughing and smiling about all the exciting things they'd get to see together.
"You know, you mean so much to me." Donghyuck said.
"You mean a lot to me too." Mark agreed.
Mark moved his hand forward and played with Donghyuck's hair as Donghyuck held his other hand.
They looked at each other in the eyes as they felt a spark run through their bodies. Mark moved his hand from Donghyuck's hair to his cheek and Donghyuck brought his hands up and around Mark's neck. They leaned forward, fireworks exploding in their hearts. A feeling that they wanted to last forever. They were now only centimetres away, eyes flickering with a lustful connection. Donghyuck's lips brushed slightly over Mark's lips. This moment both boys had craved for so long, and were finally happy that they could feel this embrace.

Click!

The door swung open revealing Mark's mother with a tray of cookies. Luckily, Mark had pushed Donghyuck off the side of his bed and rolled onto the other side himself.
"Ouch!" Donghyuck whined and Mark glanced at him apologetically. Mark's mum was quite clever and knew what was going on as soon as she saw the boys sprawled out  in different corners of the room. She laughed a little as she placed the tray on Mark's desk and waved bye to the boys.

Who new were this relationship was heading?
Canada?
❤️❤️❤️