9

One month later~

❤️❤️❤️
Mark and Donghyuck sat at their desk in geography class. Mark leaned back in his chair, hair covering his eyes and his pen tapping against the table in frustration. Donghyuck noticed Mark and nudged him.
"I don't understand." Mark said.
"Which part?"
"When will we ever need to use this in real life." Mark whined and Donghyuck helped show him how it works, as he did it got simpler and easier.  Mark managed to finish the sheet earlier than expected and Donghyuck cheered for him.
They'd grown a lot closer in the past month and could do anything for each other. Around each other they always had a genuine smile and sparkle in their eyes.
"So, The school will be organising a trip to Vancouver, Canada as a part of our geography lessons. Vancouver is quite known for it's natural monuments and beaches."
"Woaaaaah." The class chorused in happiness.
"It's only for 300,000 won. Including accomodation, food, travel and destination expenses." She said and it wasn't a lot of money considering how much they would be taking part in on the trip.
"My parents will allow me if I say it's for school." Donghyuck began.
"I know my parents will agree cause it's my hometown. It'll be nice going back there, I miss it." Mark said with a smile that made Donghyuck's heart flutter.
"I can visit all my favourite childhood spots, We can go to sunset beach and we can visit my grandparents at their house." Mark beamed with excitement. The glistening of his eyes upon remembering Canada was clear, it showed that the place held many of his good memories and it was a place close to his heart. Mark continued chatting about Canada with the other boys, the smile never left his lips as he daydreamed endlessly of the fun that was to come. Donghyuck assisted the teacher in handing out the letters to parents, notifying them of the trip he glanced at Mark occasionally.

Angel~

His heart was dancing in his chest. Moving so rhythmically with his pulse that it was almost normal that Donghyuck felt like this around the blonde boy. When he finished handing the letters out, they had a free period so Donghyuck made his way to Mark and ruffled the boys hair making him pout.
"Yah!" Mark groaned in an attempt to fix his hair. In annoyance mark reached over to ruffle Donghyuck's hair to which Donghyuck only laughed.
"You're cute when your annoyed." Donghyuck said whilst booping Mark's nose. Though mark felt flattered he tried to remain confident in front of Donghyuck.
"So I'm not cute the rest of the time?" He questioned crossing his arm and turning the other way.
"Hyung, you know that's not what I meant." Donghyuck stood in front of him but Mark turned away again.
"Markie, can't I just admire your sweet features without you finding something to be mad about." Donghyuck reasoned but Mark scoffed playfully.
"I heard what I heard." Mark responded.
What he didn't expect next was Donghyuck to wrap his arms around Mark's waist and rest his chin on Mark's shoulder. Mark couldn't hold back his panicked gay anymore and a bright red blush creeped up his cheeks. Everyone noticed this and giggled at the boys.
"What are you doing?" Mark said without stuttering. Donghyuck tightened his grip a little and proceeded to speak.
"Markie can't stay mad at me." He whispered in Mark's ear, sending shivers down his spine.
"Are you still mad?" He questioned with a teasing voice.
"Nope. Your cute too you know." Mark answered. The blush still remaining on his cheeks.
"Thanks Markie." He smiled and Mark turned to face Donghyuck. Donghyuck still his arms around the olders waist as they stared into each others eyes. Upon realising the close proximity between them, Mark almost screamed.
Jaemin nudged Jeno in the corner and pointed at the two.
"I told you something would happen between those two."  Jaemin told him and he rolled his eyes.
"You know, I think I can see the future." Jaemin wondered.
"Can you forsee that I'm about to hit you." Jeno said inching forward.
"No but I can foresee a kiss." Jaemin said pointing to his lips and Jeno leaned forward, connecting their lips in a short, soft peck, then reconnecting to move their lips in sync with each other. Yangyang upon seeing this rolled his eyes and elbowed his boyfriend to look. Renjun cut them off.
"I can forsee you two skipping next class to continue that make out session somewhere else." He notified them of their excessive PDA that nobody was willing to witness.
"I'm down with that." Jeno said.
"Me too." Jaemin agreed as they interlocked hands and ran out of the room.

❤️❤️❤️

After school Donghyuck rushed home in excitement he knew that they'd be gone for another business trip tomorrow so he had to ask today. Upon entering he knocked on his parents study door and waited for a response. Only entering when they allowed him. Upon entering, the once bright, atmosphere was instantly replaced with utter gloominess. With only the tapping on a keyboard and clicking of pens every few seconds. Donghyuck stepped onto the laminate flooring of the study, his shoes instantly making a clicking sound against the floor and breaking the silence.
"What do you want, son?" They seemed to be in a good mood and Donghyuck didn't want to ruin that.
"There's a geography trip to Canada in a few weeks. We're going to visit natural monuments to study how they were formed overtime. It's thirty percent of our final grade." He elaborated.
"How much do you have to pay?" His mother asked.
"Only 300,000 won. Including food and accommodation."
"Fine, you can go but remember to study well." His father responded after sharing a look with his mother.
"We'll  transfer 400, 000 Won to your  account, you can use the extra on new clothes for the trip."
"Thank you so much." Donghyuck finished with a bow. His happiness was evident and he couldn't help but smile.
"Now leave before we change our mind." His father warned and Donghyuck hastily ran out the room. He was truly happy to be able to spend his trip with his Mark.
❤️❤️❤️