Epilogue

❤️❤️❤️
Han stood quietly staring into the oven in amazement. The now 10 year old boy was fascinated by how his papa Donghyuck made such delicious cookies, every Christmas. So delicious, that they'd always be gobbled up before he could get a hold of one. He gazed at the golden, crisp cookies. Mouth watering with delight until he was interrupted by an 11 year old boy.
"Hey Han, what are you doing?" Han turned only to bump his head on the chin of the older boy. The familiar boy, was a whole head taller than him, his hair was smooth and a dark shade of brown and his eyes were as sparkly as the sun. Han never new his heart could thump so loud. Nevertheless, he played it cool.
"Hey Kiwoo hyung, I'm keeping an eye on Papa's cookies." He informed.
"Can I stay and watch the cookies with you?"  Kiwoo asked.
"Sure."
Suddenly the door burst open and the identical twins burst in making as much noise as possible. Followed by the fraternal twins.
"Ugh, not you guys." Han said playfully and they jumped to attack him.
Doha and Doyoo, the identical twin girls of Chenle and Jisung, were soon dragged out the kitchen by their parents to play board games. Meanwhile Lahi, the female of the fraternal pair and Insu, the boy were being scolded by Jaemin and Jeno for being too noisy.
This only made Kiwoo and Han laugh at their idiot friends.

Kiwoo took a seat on the floor beside Han.
"Not that I don't want you here or anything but shouldn't you be in the living room, spending Christmas eve with your parents and older sister?" Han questioned.
"They're all too loud, Renjun Papa and Daddy are always either yelling at Kwan for being evil or she's telling at them for being unreasonable. Teenagers are annoying. Besides, I'd much rather sit with you." Kiwoo smiled at Han and they locked eyes for a second, making butterflies erupt in his stomach. Han, being awfully flustered, was the first too break eye contact.
"Oh, look! The cookies are done!" Han changed the topic which made the other laugh at his flustered behaviour.
Kiwoo helped pull out the cookies and he topped them with some sprinkled sugar, just as Donghyuck entered and yelled to all the other boys.
"The cookies are ready!!!" Donghyuck shouted and  almost instantly a stampede of lunatics ran through the kitchen. Each lunatic not wanting to miss the chance of getting to eat Donghyuck's best cookies. Han was too small and short. He tries to push his way through the crowd but to no avail. Once everyone left and it had all quietened down , Han sat grumpily on the floor with a pout on his face.
"Why do I have to be so freaking short." He grumbled.
"At this rate, I'll never get to eat one of Papa's cookies. Especially with uncle Chenle around, he's a cookie eating machine." Han continued but stopped when he heard Kiwoo.
"Han, I saved one for you." He handed him the snowflake shaped cookie.
"Really?" Han asked and Kiwoo nodded adorably, making Han's heart eyes more evident.
"No offense but I knew you wouldn't be able to reach for one, shorty." Kiwoo ruffled Han's hair and he giggled in response.
"Eat well." Kiwoo said sweetly. He leaned forward and placed a peck on Han's forehead before skipping away. Han was frozen in shock. Mark and Donghyuck had witnessed the scene andd were busy uwu-ing at the love birds.
"My son is growing too fast." Mark spoke proudly. Donghyuck slapped his arm.
"He's mine too." Donghyuck clarified.
"You know what else is mine?" Mark whispered seductively.
"What?" Donghyuck said, quite amused with Mark's flirting.
"You, my angel." Mark cupped Donghyuck's cheek and caressed it.
"Pfft, quit it." Donghyuck pushed Mark lightly but Mark leaned closer until their lips were connected. With Han and the company, they rarely had time for themselves and sweet moments like this one. So they savoured ever second that their lips moved together, until Han had finally unfrozen and processed what Kiwoo did. Thats when they heard a loud voice, resonate throughout the household and burst everyone's eardrums.
"Liu Kiwoo! Stop being so sweet, I'm going to get diabetes!!!" Han shrieked and everyone broke out in fits of laughter. This was definitely a moment to remember.
❤️❤️❤️

The end