16

❤️❤️❤️
Day 3 and both boys felt so content that they wanted to stay home all day and Mark's grandparents didn't mind, knowing the events of the night before. Donghyuck was still fast asleep and Mark lay beside him, wondering how he'd tell his friends when they got back. He wasn't worried about Jaemin though, since he had been rooting for them since the start but nobody seemed to care. The other thing on Mark's mind was that if he wasn't Donghyuck's first kiss, who was? Nevertheless, he brushed the thought away and focused back on Donghyuck, who now slowly fluttered opened his eyes.
"Good Morning, Angel!" Mark greeted and Donghyuck smiled at the nickname.
"Good morning baby." Donghyuck groaned.
"Did you sleep well?" Mark asked and Donghyuck nodded, Mark was astounded by his beautiful baby boy features.
"I'll go make you some breakfast." Mark got up to leave but Donghyuck grabbed his wrist.
"Don't go. I wanna cuddle." He pleaded Mark.
"Aren't you hungry?" Mark asked and Donghyuck shook his head.
"I'm only hungry for you." He winked at Mark and the boy playfully hit his chest before laying back down and pulling the covers over them. Donghyuck wrapped his arms around Mark and played with his hair. Mark buried his head in Donghyuck's chest and lay his arm over Donghyuck's figure.
Mark moved his head to look up at Donghyuck, who giggled at him.
"I can't believe you're my boyfriend." Donghyuck squealed making them both burst into laughter. The younger rolled onto his back and Mark whined at the loss of contact before climbing on top of him and making himself comfortable on Donghyuck's body. Mark pecked Donghyuck's lips but couldn't get enough and pecked them again.
"Stop being cute." Donghyuck warned.
However Mark was determined to make Donghyuck blush.
"Hyuckie, I want kisses." He spoke in his baby voice. "I think you should give me a kiss, right here." This time he added cuteness by pouting and pointing to his lips.
Donghyuck leaned closer and moved his lips with Mark's. He loved the feeling and taste of Mark's lips on his and he wished it could last forever but then grandma called them.
"Boys, will you go buy me some eggs and milk from the convenience store?" She asked.
"Give us 5 minutes." They pecked lips once more before getting changed into anything decent. Mark threw on some shorts that went up to his knees and a white tank top. Whereas, Donghyuck threw on any jeans and a black shirt. When Donghyuck saw Mark's clothing he hurled a pillow at his face.
"You can't were that." Donghyuck said, mouth slightly agape.
"Why not?"
"It is very revealing." Donghyuck sighed at him.
"It'll only take 5 minutes." He pulled Donghyuck out and grabbed the money from the dining table before stepping out.

❤️❤️❤️

Upon stepping out, Mark noticed his neighbour.
"Chris." Mark waved at him and he did the same. He approached them and hugged Mark.
"Yo, you didn't even tell me you were visiting." Chris whined and Mark laughed and got along well but once again Donghyuck glared.
"Hi, I'm Donghyuck." He attempted to introduce himself. Donghyuck and he shook hands before Chris diverted his attention back to Mark.
"Dude you got hotter, I wouldn't mind dating you." Chris laughed and Donghyuck clenched his fists.
"Yeah, you're cute too." Mark replied. Donghyuck walked behind the two, arms crossed against his chest as he thought of ways to assassinate Chris.
In the convenience store, Mark payed for the necessities but Chris was being awfully flirty with Mark and the younger boy despised it.
When they got home. They bid their goodbyes and Chris pecked Mark's cheek before leaving and as soon as Chris entered his own house Donghyuck pulled Mark inside. He tossed the items on the kitchen counter before pulling Mark back into their room.

❤️❤️❤️
(This aint smut but it gets quite steamy. If you're an innocent soul, DO NOT READ. I do not wish to be the reason for your corruption.)

Mark was startled and confused but figured it was probably because of Chris. It was true that Chris was being weird with him but they didn't need to act rashly. However, Donghyuck didn't care.
"I told you not to wear something revealing. This is what happens when you look too hot and people try taking you away from me." Donghyuck said as he pushed Mark down on the bed, sending his thoughts running wild. He brought his face closer to Mark's and connected their lips with a steamy passion. He swirled his tongue over Mark's lips, thinking he'd get the idea but then he bit on Mark's bottom lip for entrance and the older wouldn't comply, so with a smirk Donghyuck moved to his jaw and neck, placing soft kisses all over, until he stopped on a certain part of his neck.
"W-what are you doing?" Mark was panting heavily due to his breathe constantly stopping, everytime Donghyuck did something exciting.

"I'm marking my territory...." He smirked and Mark's heart did multiple flips.
He then proceeded to swirl his tongue around the area and Mark threw his head to the side, giving him more access. He sucked gently on the area before increasing his force. Mark tried to call Donghyuck's name but let out a breathy moan concurrently and covered his mouth upon realising. Donghyuck noticed and pulled his hand away from his mouth and pinned it by his side on the bed. He whispered in Mark's ear. "I love it when you moan my name." He giggled after his words and it sent shivers down Mark's spine. Donghyuck continued biting and sucking on Mark's neck like his life depended on it. He bit down on Mark's collar bone sensually and Mark bit his lip, not strong enough to prevent a low moan from escaping his mouth. After leaving another mark on the boy, Mark pushed Donghyuck away slightly.
"That's enough, Angel." Mark said. Donghyuck crawled off of Mark and gasped for air.
"Next time, hold your horses because even if others do make a move on me, I'll always love you, okay and I don't need hickey's to prove that." He pecked Donghyuck's cheek.
"That didn't stop you from moaning my name though, baby." Donghyuck muttered and Mark slapped his chest.
"We will not speak of that." He scolded.
He got off the bed and went to the bathroom.
Donghyuck went after him and stood beside the boy as he scanned the multiple bruises through the mirror.
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5- I was on a roll." Donghyuck said as he counted the hickey's on Mark's neck.
The purple/pink marks decorated his skin perfectly, like flowers in the spring.
"I think I deserve justice for your actions." Mark placed his hands on his hips but Donghyuck shot him a questioning look.
"You'll find out soon, Angel."
❤️❤️❤️