6

❤️❤️❤️
The boys sat at the dining table for pancakes. Donghyuck and Jaemin made the pancakes as they were the only good cooks out of the 8 boys.
Before they could dig into the pancakes, Taeyong came running down the stairs in panic.
"Mum and dad are home early. I saw there car at the end of the street, from my window." He yelled.
"What?" Donghyuck looked shocked and waved his hands frantically as he ushered everyone out the back door. They grabbed their bags hastily and ran over to Mark's house. Donghyuck cleared up the mess in the kitchen and threw some pancakes in the bin.
Right on time, Donghyuck's parents swung open the door.
"Hey mum, hey dad." Donghyuck smiled. He was breathing heavily due to running around but smiled despite it.
"Donghyuck made pancakes for you." Taeyong spoke but they gave him a disgusted look.
"I figured you'd be out drinking again." His father said harshly but Taeyong rolled his eyes, clearly not in the mood for another argument.
"How was your business trip?" Donghyuck asked.
"Great. We've almost sealed the deal but we'll have to go back to China in 2 weeks for confirmation and resigning of the contracts." His mother informed. As she made her way to the table she accidentally tapped something with her foot. She leaned down and picked up a white Samsung galaxy phone and squinted her eyes at both Donghyuck and Taeyong.
"This isn't your phone, who was here?" She gritted her teeth and Donghyuck was mentally cursing at Jisung for dropping his phone there.
"I had friends over." Donghyuck spoke nervously.
"I've told you countless times that you can't have friends over, you have to study." She raised her tone a little.
"We were just taking a little break from school." He muttered.
"I'm sick of you. Don't you care about us and your future." His father seemed angry.
"Who are these friends anyway?" His mother asked.
"They're from school. Jaemin and Jeno, Chenle and Jisung, Renjun and Yangyang, and Mark." As Donghyuck finished stating his friends names his mother slapped him.
"They're gay aren't they. The pictures say everything." His mother yelled as she displayed a picture of Chenle kissing Jisung's cheek from Jisung's phone.
"You can't befriend people like that. That is against the church and God!" His father yelled.
"It's wrong!" His mother joined in.
"No it's not! People can love whoever they want to love." Taeyong sided with Donghyuck.
"It's against the Bible." His mother continued.
"Have you ever stopped to think that maybe I just don't give a shit about the bible. We're living in the 21st century now." Donghyuck yelled earning another slap from his mother.
Tears threatened to fall from his eyes but he bit his bottom lip to prevent them from falling.
"No son of mine will support this kind of behaviour." His father scolded and he couldn't hold back the urge to talk back to them.
"Please sort your priorities out. All you ever care about is work, perfection and religion. We don't even come into those categories. We've done so much to try and appeal to your perspectives of us but why should we appeal to your standards. If you think you know everything, I hope you realize how much bullshit you talk too because I've already matured. It's your turn to grow up now." Donghyuck poured his heart out but it was no use because his parents were pissed off. Who knows what they'd do to him now. Whatever it was he knew it wouldn't be good.
They grabbed Donghyuck and dragged him into the bathroom locking the door behind them. Taeyong chased them and banged on the door for them to open it but they didn't and  Taeyong was scared to death. He felt hopeless and stupid. He should be able to protect his brother.

Meanwhile Donghyuck's parents filled the bathtub with freezing cold water and chucked him in. He begged them to stop it but they wouldn't listen. They though this was the way to discipline there children. They had been doing this to Donghyuck since he was 6 years old and they never considered his pain. It also explains why Donghyuck was completely terrified by deep waters, he was traumatized by it.

His parents held his chest down in the bathtub water so he was unablepvlift his head or get up. Donghyuck struggled under the water. He floundered in the water, begging for them to let him go. He flailed his arms and tried to push his parents away but his mother held his arms and father tightened his grip on Donghyuck's chest. His eyes began to sting, so he closed them and he felt the water begin to enter his lungs, so he closed his mouth. He lost hope and stopped struggling under the water. That's usually what happened to him when his parents did this. He would always give up and lay there. He lay there feeling himself drift in and out of consciousness. All he could hear was Taeyong banging on the bathroom door and the faint whispers of his parents as they released him and left the bathroom.
Donghyuck sprung out of the bathtub and shivered on the ground like a fish out of water. Taeyong ran beside him and comforted him. He felt exhausted and really sick, he couldn't help but release the contents of his stomach onto the bathroom floor. He puked and puked until he was dry heaving. He didn't want Taeyong anymore upset so he pushed him away slightly and Taeyong took it as a sign that Donghyuck wanted to be left alone. So after cleaning up the puke he went back to his room. Donghyuck stayed there, in the bathroom frozen. Still breathing heavily and eyes still droopy from the lack of air that was reaching his lungs but he still didn't cry. He was drained of all life left in him, during those few moments. He had no emotion left to express and he just prayed that one day he could express his true self to someone.
Wind seeped in from a crack in the window, making Donghyuck shiver uncontrollably. He stood up to go to his room but felt so weak, dizzy and sick that after a few steps out of the bathroom, darkness filled his vision and his body came crashing to the floor. His eyes fluttered up and down until they finally shut, losing full consciousness.

❤️❤️❤️

Meanwhile Mark was with the boys at his house , playing video games. 
They were chilling like old times and not really concerned about why Donghyuck hadn't shown up yet. They thought he probably couldn't be bothered. Chenle asked mark
"Is Donghyuckie hyung coming here?"
But Mark shrugged his shoulders and continued staring out the window to Donghyuck's house, hoping that he would come over soon and get rid of all the worry and tension Mark was feeling.

They figured Donghyuck would join them soon but he didn't and Mark had a bad feeling about it...
❤️❤️❤️