Chapter 2: Hotel

"Sir, where are you going to?" asked the driver as i sat in. "Uhm please drive. and i dont know where.."

"what?"

"I-I mean, i dont know where uh, hotel maybe? which is the best hotel around here? like the one i can afford."

"Oh, uh its (hotel name) i guess? some of my last passengers said thats the best one. so they usually go there."

I nodded, "Okay take me there please."

"No problem, sir."

I smiled at him and grab my phone. "Its still 9:37?" "Yeah."

"Oh, i thought its already 11 am..."

"So sir, what do you do in your life? sorry for being nosey but im just curious. I've never talked to a passenger that is so kind like you."

"What do you mean?" he stops the car, because of the red light. "Because, most passengers that i get are harsh and bad.. no offense though..."

"Oh okay. And to answer your question, i dont really have work. I'll stay by a hotel and tomorrow i'll be finding jobs or sidelines."

"How about your family?"

The car goes, "D-dont talk about it. they hate me. I left the house without them knowing."

"O-oh im s-sorry..."

"Its fine. how about yours?"

"Uh, mine. My mother left us, My father is sick, my siblings are still schooling." i nod "How many siblings do you have?"

"Me, my brother, and sister."

oh..

"Here we are sir! I hope you'll find a job and be succesfull!" i faintly smile at him. "How much?"

"Just- $3 dollars, its fine."

I get my wallet and opened it, and i sneaked out $5 dollars. "Here, extra $2 dollars for you and your family."

"No no no sir you dont need to!"

"Just take it."

"Thank you sir!" the driver beams smile at me and i got out of the car. i grab my luggage and waved at the driver goodbye.

Hope he gets his siblings to school...

"Yes sir, how can i help you?"

"Uh, can i get a room for one?" The receptionist nods and types down something, "Sir for how many days?"

"Uhm, I still dunno.."

"Ah okay sir. Just pay when you check out."

i nod and she gives me the key. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

i walked to the elevator with my luggage and pressed the floor number 3. after a while, the door opens and im off to find my room, 143

After some walks, i found it. 143... love..

I shake the thoughts off my head and entered the room. "I dont need love. And love doesn't need me."

My ringtone goes off, i check the caller ID and it says "Mom"

"What do-"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Looks like someone cares, tsk."

"You disresepect us!"

"so? you guys-"

"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU."

"Can you just listen even once?!"

"Fine. just once."

"First, i left because you family dont give a fuck about me. second, you guys obviously hate me. third, you guys dont care about me. fourth, you guys dont need me. fifth, you guys are happy without me. the day i used my phone for almost a week is because i searched how to die. i wanted to die. im saying this because you shit wont even give a fuck. so just fuck off and go away. Destroy other people's lives not me. I can do worse than you."

i cut the phone call and plopped on the bed. i turned to my right and saw another bed.

didnt i say single room?