Chapter 7: Audition

"I'm only one, call away. I'll be there to save the day. Superman got nothin' on me. I'm only one, call away. Come along with me and don't be scared. I just want to let you free, come on come on come on. You and me can make it anywhere. But for now, we could stay here for a while. Cause you know, I just want to make you smile. No matter where you go, you know you're not alone. Cause I'm only one, call away. I'll be there to save the day. Superman got nothin' on me. I'm only one, call away."

I smile at Jeongin's performance and JYP himself asks some questions,

"So, you name is Yang Jeongin?"

Jeongin smiles and nods, "Yes." "When is your birthday?"

"February 8, 2001."

"Oh? Okay. I thought you were born on 1999 or something like that. So, Why do you want to be a singer?"

"Because. I want to show the world that music is everything, everywhere." (idk what to write)

"Good. Okay, next?"

Shit... I'm next. Jeongin sits beside me and pats my lap, "You're next hyung."

I stood up and walked to the stage. "Start."

"I still see your shadows in my room. Can't take back the love that I gave you, still (idkwhat JW said) why i love and i hate you. And I can not change you, so I must replace you, oh. <i'll skip> I have these lucid dreams where i can move a thing. Thinking of you in my bed. <skip> Who knew evil girls have the prettiest face. You gave me a heart that was full of mistakes. I gave you my heart and you made my heart break."

"Bang ByungChan, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"When is your birthday?"

"October 3, 1997."

"Mhm... Why do you want to be a singer?"

"I want everybody to know that music isn't just to calm you. Isn't just a style. Music can make you feel any emotions. You can listen to music whenever you're sad or down, happy, and etc. I also want to create my own music." (as ive said idk what to write)

"Nice. Stay back first andwe'll see who will be joining."