Chapter 15: Red

"Yo, still early, its 8:08, why is Jeongin red?" Bambam asked and i looked over Jeongin whos face is red as a tomato.

i still get to tease him

"Oh? i dont know." i look back at him and secretly winked, since no one is around him and making him more redder every second passes by.

"Do you have a fever?" I asked him and get a hold of his neck, "You dont? why are you red?" My breath touches Jeongin's skin and i know he shivered.  I smirked at him and he glared at me.

"You guys, rest a bit and well be practicing~" Bambam cheers and jumps while going out of the room, "Sorry again about him." Jaebum smiles at us and goes out of the room to find Bambam in case he'll do any random stuffs

"Hey Jeongin, what happened?" Mark asks, Jeongin shakes his head and smiles. "Im good. Just hyung teasing me earlier."

I acted like i just knew, "Oh? it was just teasing why'd you be so red, Innie?"

"What teasing?" Mark ask confusingly, "Well, earlier he bumped into an old man and thought it was me. then he said, 'hyung' to the old man and the old man scolded him for calling him hyung even though he's too old to be his hyung." ( i know it doesnt make sense im sor-)

"Stop!!!" Jeongin punches me on the arm and i groan in pain. This dude seems sweet but can harm you so bad.

"hOW DARE YOU!" he runs out of the room while laughing. "You both really are close, aren't you?" Jackson asks

"not much." I reply with a smile. "You should smile often Chris." Jackson says and then clings onto Mark

Mark groans in annoyance, "Let me gooo~!"

"Ignore those two Chan.." Jinyoung shakes his head, "Stop it this instant you two! Get a room! There's a guest here dont you know?!"

"Guest?"

Jinyoung looks at me, "Yeah. you."

"Oh wait what? Okay..." how am i a guest when im just here being a trainee and practicing? wait, how is this day a practice day when we didnt even pracice? and where the fuck is Bamba-

Someone cuts my train of thoughts, "Wut yu thinkin bro?" Yugyeom sat beside me. "Thinking of Bambam and when will he be back, that kid..."