Chapter 8: Succeeded

"So, Yang Jeongin and Bang Byungchan, passed."

we waited for our names, and finally, we succeed! "D-did you hear that hyung? We passed! we passed!" Jeongin silently cheered and cling on to me

I smiled, "Yes, i know." i hug him back. His body is so warm, and his scent; Mint Chocolate. (i love mint chocolate, thnks DivineLuster omg i-)

"You two will train atleast 2-3 years, until you debut. Understand?"

We both nod at JYP. "You may start tomorrow, come here at this room at 9:00 am."

We nod again and bid our goodbyes to JYP. "Hyung!! We both passed oh my god!!!" Jeongin squeals, and i think i find it cute.

"Hyung? Is there something on my faceu?" Jeongin suddenly asks and i slightly flinched and smiled, "Yes, a beautiful soul beneath that face."

"aye! stop f-flirting and shut u-up!" Jeongin buries his face on my coat and I chuckle while pressing the floor button

Sigh, i hope life gets better.

"Hyung, why do you smell good?"

Jeongin blurts out and looks at me, "H-huh? eeee stalker!" Jeongin playfully punches me and i laugh, "Dude, I'm just joking! Stop!" Jeongin faces the elevator's wall. "Hmph."

"Innie, mianhae...!!" I coo and poke him, "Innie innie innie~" Jeongin looks at me and spanks my hand away from him, "yAH!"

"hOW DARE YOU SAY YAH AT ME YOU CHILD?" I playfully choke him and he laughs. The elevator door opens and saw two people, i guess they're a staff? or maybe DAY6's staff or GOT7's?

"I-is this yaoi? WAH!!" the girl squeals and the boy just stood there with eyes wide, "Then why is he choking him?"

"BDSM? Hahaha just joking." The guy looks at her in a weird way, "How the fuck do you know about those things?"

"yaoi, duh."

we both walked out of the elevator. "U-uh, i just choked him but it really wasnt meant to be like murder. We were just playing... B-bye haha!"

i grab Jeongin's wrist and ran to the nearest exit. "H-hyung im tired why'd you have to run!?" Jeongin groans and I roll my eyes. "Didn't you see that they were both looking at us?"

"Because they are bees and they thought we are flowers."

i facepalmed and carried Jeongin bridal style. "H-hey!! i have legs you know?!" "You said you were tired, then let me be your knight in shining armor and carry you away to my dreams."

I glanced at Jeongin and he just look forward, with a red face. "Aye you blushin mate?" I asked and he flinched. "I-i am not!" (I Am: Not or I Am: Groot? HAHAHA)

"Hi not, my name's Chris Bang!" I smile at him and Jeongin rolls his eyes. When did this kid learn? Wait, from me.

Jeongin puts his arm around my nape tighter and i smirked at him. "What are you smiling at?" Jeongin asks

"Oh, nothing."

I think i like him