Chapter 5: Bloody Attempt

"Hyungieee! Today's the day!"

"Day for what?" i mumbled, still sleeping. "Duh, audition!" My eyes shot up and look at him, "Wait-"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, take a shower first. I'll go after you." Jeongin nods and goes in the bathroom. "I hope we can pass.. I dont think I'll pass, I'm stupid at singing or dancing, nor rapping."

I take my phone and choose out a song, "Treat You Better." I smile at myself and tried to sing.

"I'll stop time for you. The second you say you'd like me too. I just wanna give you the loving that you're missin', baby just to wake up with you. Would be everything we need and this could be so different. Tell me what you want to do. 'Cause I know I can treat you better, than he can. And any girl like you deserves a, gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time, on all your wasted cryin'. When you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better, better than he can."

"Wah, hyung!  You're so good at singing!" My eyes averted directly to Jeongin's frame and I'm loss for words. "Y-you heard?"

"Yeah! You were so good! I bet you can pass the audition!"

"Nah, i think you're better than me. Can you sing for me?"

"I don't need a dozen roses
You ain't gotta wine and dine me, no
I don't need a pretty poet
Ooh, gettin' all emotional
You gotta beg for it, beg for it
I wanna see you lookin' up
Baby I'ma need you to beg, beg beg for it
Get on your knees, get on your knees, get on your knees
Baby, just get on your knees
Say pretty please, say pretty please, say pretty please
Baby just say pretty please."

"My God. Your voice is so soothing."

"Thank you hyung! You're's so beautiful!" I smile at him, "And, please smile hyung! It fits you!"

"Thanks. I'll go to the bathroom now."

I waltz to the bathroom and bathe.

"Why do people compliment me, even though I don't fit those compliments?" I mumble as the lukewarm water touches my skin. "People can act, Chris. You'll never know if they're true or not."

"But Jeongin seems to be real. He's childish, cute, and innocent. I dont think he's fake. Unlike the one's who are at home, being all plastic."

I grab the shampoo and squirted a generous amount on my palm. I rub (rubber ducky uwu) it and put it on my hair,  "I need to suicide."

"My heart is dead. I hate this empty, cold, world. And it hates me too. They were my everything, but now, not anymore. They said, 'Mothers know best.' but thats so fucking fake. Not all mothers are the best."

I rinse my hair and grab the towel that was hanging on the sliding glass door. I dry myself and looked at the mirror.

My gaze went to my wrists and to the Gillete. I got it and cut some good lines on my wrist. "Argh!"

Fuck it. I'm good. No pain. It's addicting.

"Hyung? hyung? are you okay in there?"

"Y-yeah! no worries."

I watch my wrist bleed and I looked at the mirror. I smiled at myself

"I look good now."

"I'm fine."