Chapter 17: 2rueLove

a/n so let's skip the years. Uhm let's see, after 3 years.

After all these hard years, they both finally debuted. All thanks with the help of Got7. Especially BamBam since he eagerly wanted to assist Jeongin and Chan.

Now, they both debut with the name 2rueLove. With the stage name as I.N and Chris.

2rueLove is going to an interview, both Jeongin and Chan are nervous. But still worth it, they're still together.

The two are now in the van. Jeongin held Chan's hands, who are now cold as ice. "Hyung, don't worry, it's okay."

Chan smiles at the younger. They are still together, everybody accepted them, even JYP himself.  There are some haters but they ignored them.

"Here we are Hyung!"

Jeongin grabs Chan's hands and pulls him into the building. "Let's go!"

****
(okay im bad at doing interview plots)

"So, why did you guys be an idol?"

asked the interviewer to the two boys, "Well, i wanted to show the world that music is anywhere with you. When your down, there are songs that cn fit your emotions, or others songs that can make you happy. Some can inspire you and motivate. It's not really necessary to do your own music, but if you want, you can. Just need some practice and you go!" Chan smiles and the interviewer asks again, (im not good at doing this plot okay)

"Okay! So next, how did you two meet?"

Jeongin's face reddens and he hid it by looking the opposite direction. "Ah, we met at the hotel. He was supposed to be my roommate and we ended up liking each other. y-yeah haha..." Chan nervously smile, scared  that they would judge them

"Aww how cute. Look at Jeongin! He's blushing madly." the other interviewer said and they all laugh (there are two interviewers)

"M-mwo?"(w-what?) Jeongin stutters and the interviewers lost their awws. "So cuteee. Chan youre lucky you found him. I hope you two will stay strong."

"H-haha... Thank you...?" Chan smiles and scratches his nape nervously, again scared. Jeongin looks at him and laughs quietly.

"Did you guys do the it?" one of the interviewers asked and it made Chan flinch, but Jeongin wonder what it meant.

"What it? It the movie?" Jeongin wondered and its Chan's turn to be blushing and sweating slightly. He never knew this question would be asked, and he never knew Jeongin was so so innocent. (i dont think so, hes evil inrl(; )

"Not the movie hahaha... I think Chris knows what it meant." the interviewer said as he wiggles his eyebrows to tease Chan and ended up laughing. (does le know know what Chan knows)

"I-i uhm... y-yeah hahaha..." Chan stutters out again, stumbling for words, still blushing. his blush was quite visible from the camera.

"Oh~ so did you do it?" The other asked and it made Chan blush more of the thought. His head running dirty thoughts of him and Jeongin but quickly took one of the pillows and acted like he's hiding his face from embarrasment, but actually the tent forming. (im laughing at the thought Chan is actually doing dat)

"Aww Chris is shy."

"No-o we didn't do it." Chan finally spoke up, still hugging the pillow while his voice cracked. He returns the pillow and crosses his legs and leaned on it. Just to make sure that that tent wont be visible

"Are you sure~?" interviewwr #2 asked and Chan nods his head. "Okay haha, so i think were leaving Jeongin just hanging there, thinking what it meant"

Jeongin's cheeks were pink and his face showed confusion(i am: confused) and Chan laughed unconsiously, making Jeongin snap out of his thoughts and glare at Chan and they all laughed.

****

"Hey, I'm tired."

Jeongin yawns and plops on to the bed. "Oh, hey tired, where's Jeonginnie?" Chan ruffles his hair and laid beside the younger.

"Hey!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm also tired. Let's sleep. And shush, just close your eyes."

"Hyung?"

Chan opens his eyes and looks at Jeongin, "Yeah?"

"Do you know, that you're an angel and I'm a demon?"

"How?"

"You're an angel who who was trapped in hell. And I am the demon who will help you guide back to heaven."

****

oh hey, i know this story is crap. but thanks for taking ur time reading this! thanks so much ahuhuhuh