Chapter 14: 🔞Turned On + Teaser

"Hyungieeee!"

A voice echoed through my head. I sat up immediately and stars covered my vision.(that always happens to me urgh) I rub my eyyes after a while and my vision is back

"Yes?" I reply, "Good morning! I prepared it for you Hyung, come on lets ea- wait no warm up first in the bathroom." I smile at him and walk in the bathroom

"My hair is messy. I like it though, I look hot." I winked at myself. wait, where did this confidence come from? I washed my mouth and face then dried it, without fixing my hair. Cause i look handsome and i'll be teasing Jeongin the whole day.

"Hyung, why didn't you fix your hair? You're too lazy aren't you?" Jeongin's question ran out of his mouth, "Here, eat it. Its uh-" He looks at the clock, "-6:14. too early but i dont care."

I smiled mentally and ate my food. "Hyung, Fix your hair after. Its reaaaally messy." he says and i rolled my eyes. "I saw you!" He pouts

I stuck out my tongue at him and roll my eyes at the same time.(i do that. but playfully luh haha): ) He kicks my leg and i groan in pain. So this dude wants to play, huh?

"Two can play this game." I smirked. I laid my hands on his lap and kneeled in front of him. I start to massage his thigh(thicc. bitch im a thristy hoe dnt judge me, i know some Stays are also thirsty. But dudes there are just a few Skz smuts so ye.) "W-what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? Hm?" I gave him a mischievous smirk and he blushed deeply. "S-stop. I d-dont know what are y-you doing!"

"Oh no I wont. You wanted to play." I grin at him. My hands roamed around his outer thigh to his inner thigh. "H-hyung stop- mmph!!" I stopped him by kissing him. My hands now roamed his hair and lightly tugged on them

It made Jeongin moan and i took it as my opportunity to enter my tongue into his mouth. Jeongin's moans were muffled and it turned me on. I pulled out and giggled at him.

"W-what are you laughing about?"

I shake my head and set the plate aside and drank. "Wow, you really got me a coffee. Thanks."

Jeongin then pushed me back to the chair. He grabs my nape and smashes his quite swollen lips on mine. Swollen from the make out earlier.

I licked his lower lip and he did nothing. I pulled out, "Open that pretty mouth of yours once i lick you lips." I planted my lips back on his and licked his lower lip. He opens his mouth and my tongue travelled into his'.

"mmm hyu-" i stopped him and sat him back on his seat. "Yes?" He looks at me, "I-its 7:01" I cup his cheeks. "I dont care. The practice starts at 9 am. We have more time." I smirked at him

"Hy- mmph-"I cut him off by kissing again. Im not going far, he's too young. and, i just want to tease him the whole day. I pull out and his face was now redder than before.

I smirked at him while sitting back on the chair. My phone lit up and buzzed

you received a message from
Bamz

Bamz
what time are you guys coming?

You
coming?😉😏

Bamz
yAH! nOT THAT ONE BITCHHHH

You
hahaha im just kidding, like 8:30+ why?

Bamz
oh okay, We Got7 are teaching you

Bamz
hey sorry to disturb you and say got7 are gonna teach you cause Bambam really begged JYP and he agreed.
-Jaebum

You
oh no Jaebum hyung its okay

Bamz
ok, sorry again hehe -Jaebum

Bamz
yAH! y u good at Jaebum hyung but to me ur mean sometimes

You
idk i just want to

i laugh and i think it was loud enough for Jeongin to hear. In the corner of my eye, Jeongin looked jealous and bored.

——————————
so heyy!
in my drafts, i have a MinSung/LeeHan fanfic, and i'll be putting the teaser here

Roses

Han Jisung. September 14, 2000. Highscool.  Raped. Bullied. Attempted suicide. My attempts are, Drowning, cutting, suffocating, and choking.

That is me.

I am Han Jisung.  A depressed and heartbroken highschooler, which is a stupid brat. Nobody in school loves me. I'm just a victim of bullying, I'm fine.

I do drugs and smoke, just to end my life faster. I usually drive late at night, because there will be a chance that i will die. I also drink, to end my life faster too.

Sometimes, i starve myself. Nobody notices it though. And im good with it. I do buy food, but mostly not for me, but for the animals. They have more use to this world than me. Because I can be replaced easily.

and for those who haven't read Blood Lust yet, then here is a smol spoil, it is a HyunMin/SeungJin fanfic

Blood Lust

Shit, not that smell...
My senses went active, like really active
I rushed out of the room not minding the teacher
"Is that my mate?"
I whispered to myself whilst staring at him
He look cute, shorter than me, and maybe younger than me
Then he suddenly look at my direction
I stared at him
He looked creeped out
Oh
You will be mine
My mate...

ROSES isn't published yet tho, but Blood Lust is already completed but I might be doing part 2 when it hits June or July, but i'll try to publish as soon as possible. and i'll just post it in any chapter if ROSES is already published. My Life is just about me, so basically i talk there about whats happening in my life or just chitchat with my friends.