Chapter 16: Compliments

"IM BACK— oUCH hYUNG wHYD yOU hAVE tO dO tHAT?!" Bambam shrieks as Jaebum hyung pushes him inside the room and almost made Bambam fall flat on the floor

"Thats what you get for being annoying..." Youngjae suddenly blurted out of the blue. "Why are you unusually quiet today?" Jinyoung asks

"Uh, i dont know? And i think maybe because im just chit chatting with Jeongin and not minding all of your prescence so..?" Youngjae smiles and goes back talking with Jeongin.

"And Bam, stop yelling. We have ears you know?" Jackson scolded him and Mark looks at Jackson in a weird way, "Says the one who clings on me and screams in my ear." Mark said and rolls his eyes

Jackson, being the (Wang) puppy, pouted at Mark. Mark ignores him and drifted his sight to his phone.

"yAH WHEN WILL WE START TEACHING THE NEWBIES?"

Bambam shouts again and Jinyoung fed him his shoe by throwing it at him. "I said do not even scream!"

"And you should think that because you insisted." Jaebum replied. Bambam threw the shoe back at Jinyoung and Jinyoung looked pissed. "No manners. Sigh, why did i even raise you..." he mumbles lowly

I unconsiously laughed alone looking at the floor and it caught their attention. I looked back up, "O-oh nothing nothing. I'm just laughing at..." I couldn't control my laughter and bursted, "At Bambam!"

"What?! Why me?!"

"S-so basically most of the people here is annoyed hearing your voice and you screaming and you didnt give a fuck and you got fed using a shoe.. It doesnt seem funny but i dont even know why i am laughing at that thought." (i dont even know why i thought of that smh)

"yAH!"

i smile at him, "Aw, he has dimples!" Jinyoung cooed and i mentally got disgusted. I know my charming point is mostly my dimple but i dont like people complimenting me. Because i always feel like its just a lie.

a/n:

so hey, i was thinking earlier that what if i connect the stories together?? and then after completing everything, i'll make one more book that will be Blood Lust's part two including Roses, Hell, and No Trace? so should i? i know its too early but im just an excited dude here. so what do you guys think?

i mean like, what if, i will connect Blood Lust, Hell, Roses, and No Trace then after, i'll make a book, which is a part two of those 4 stories. so game?

i'll just try to think of how to make the stories connected like urgh—