Chapter 4: Love

"Hyung, wake up! wake up!"

Someone wakes the shit out of me and I get up. "What? what happened?" Jeongin smiles and replies, "Let's enjoy the beautiful sunrise, Chan hyung!"

"Oh. I thought something happened to you-" I squinted my eyes at him and saw that he was straddling me. "-Why the hell are you sitting on me?"

"I tried waking you up earlier but you won't budge. So I sat on you and try to wake you up."

This kid...

"Okay?" He gets off me and he drags me to the balcony. Wait, we had a balcony?! "See? the view's nice from up here. Good thing we're at the 3rd floor, hyung?"

I faintly smile at him, "Yeah."

"Hey hyung, should I make a phone call?" I look at him and say, "Why?"

"Order."

I wiggled my eyebrows and smirked, "Are you hungry?" Jeongin covers himself in the blanket and pillows. "H-hey! I-it's not like you aren't!"

I chuckle at his shyness and grab some clothes to change. "Okay. I'm hungry too. I'll change first."

I took a bath and changed to my V-neck shirt and slacks.  As I walk out of the bathroom, I saw Jeongin laying on the the bed, using his phone.

"Hey-"

"WAH!!"

Jeongin jumps out of bed and has this scared look on his face. "O-oh hyung... It's just you..." I laugh at him, "Have you been reading horror stories?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Of course, that's a reaction from most people after reading or while reading horror shit." Jeongin nods and asks, "What's shit?"

Crap.. "Uh, a word, also a bad word though." He nods, "Let's go?" Jeongin smiles and runs to my side. I chuckle at his childishness and we both went out of the room to the elevator (Hellevator)

"Here we are! Lezzgo!!" Jeongin squeals and pulls me to the Hotel's Resto.  We sat down and a waiter comes to take our orders.

"Hello, sir, what would you like to order?" The waiter asks me and i ordered my favourite (Chan's fave food) and the waiter nods. "How about you, sir?"

"Uhm, (I.n's fav food) please.." Jeongin says as the waiter scribbles down our orders. "Okay, your orders will be served after 20-30 minutes, is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine," I look at Jeongin, "Ah! Y-yes it's fine. We'll wait."  The waiter goes back to the kitchen and we both just sat there with an awkward silence.

"So, hyung, what about, we'll enjoy this whole day together and get to know each other. Then tomorrow we'll go auditioning?"

"Okay, sounds good."

"Hyung, i have a joke. I know this isn't funny but I wanna share it." I nod, "Go on."

(BTS' Jin's joke ig) "What do you call a cow that is on the ground?" I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "Cow on the ground? Aren't all cows are on the ground?"

"Yeah, but this is a joke. Come on, hyung try." I tried to think but I gave up. "I give up, what's it called?"

"Ground beef."

"Pfft.. what the hell." I slightly smile and laugh, "How did I not think of that?"

"Hey hyung, you should smile more often. You look good while smiling, and it's showing your dimples, uwu.."

I felt my face faintly heat up, "U-uh, yeah..." "Sir, here are your orders." The waiter from earlier finally delivers our orders and we both thank the waiter.

"No problem sir. If you need something, you can call me anytime."

I nod and eat my food. 

After we finished our food, we went back to our room. "Hyung, let's stay at the balcony?" I nod and he brings me there. "Have you ever fell in love?" Jeongin suddenly asks

"No, but i used to love my family. I trusted them in everything. But what the did for me, nothing. They just hated me, ignored me, and acted like I was just a ghost most of the time. You?"

Jeongin nods and answers, "Yes. I did fell in love. But i limited it until 'crush'. She acted like she also likes me too but in the end, she showed her true colors. She was actually evil. I should've trusted my friends."

I pat his back and comfort him, "Hey, it's okay. Ignore the past, and move on. You can find another one who is real and her love is real for you."

"Real? every person is real thou-"

"No, what I mean is that she is not plastic. Real, that shows her real self to you." Jeongin nods and he hugs me.

"Hyung, thank you."