Chapter 13: Promise Me

"I am just fucking fine."

i washed the blood stains away and, of course, theres pain. But im used to it. Its just like nothing, the pain has been with me since i was 15.

After a few minutes of washing, the stains are finally gone. I think i have to go back to the practice room.

But i should act like nothing happened.

because nothing really happened. its useless for people to worry about me cause im not worth it to be worried to.

I got out of the restroom and go back to the practice room. "Where the— hEY YOU!" Bam screams and runs to me, "yOU BITCH YOU MADE ME WORRIED AS FUCK!"

Bams hugs me tightly and and Yugyeom also hugged me. "I'll kill you later." Yugyeom ruffles my hair

"Heh..."

"Hyung..? hYUNG!" Jeongin bursts in the room from the door. "Hyung why did you leave! You didnt answer my messages! Why?! Dont think youre worthless because you are actualy worth something for! remember all stars have a reason to shine, and you are a star and you always have a reason to shine!"

Jeongin cries and buries his head on my neck. "Please hyung, no more...."

I hugged him back and lifted one arm to his head and caress his hair. "We'll leave you two alone." Then they both left.

"Hyung. Please, no more cutting, no more suicide, no mor-"

i cut him off by kissing him. I cant help it. I cant hide my true feelings anymore. Its hard for me, were always together and it makes me fall for him more.

I pulled out and realized that i was crying. "H-h-hyung, why are y-you crying?" I wiped my tears off and smile at him, "I-its because.. I love you, and i-its okay if you dont l-"

Kiss. Yang Fucking Jeongin kissed me. I held his waist and brought him closer to me, "Mmph-" Jeongin moans

I pull out, "Hyung, have you read my message? I told you there that i'll tell you something. And, i love you too hyung."

I smile at him while tears are forming out of my eyes. I hug him tightly and he hugs back. "Then, this makes us what?"

"Lovers," I smile at him and whispered,

"Promise me, no fights, no jealousy, no break ups, just us together and we'll be strong. Arasso?"