Chapter 3: My Name Is

I called the reception and they said,

"Room for one already includes two beds because you'll be having a  roommate unless its a room for two."

like, what the hell?

my 'unknown' room mate will come anytime so i should be prepared-

the door opens and it shows a guy with small eyes. "O-oh... Sorry, h-hello! my name is Yang Jeongin!"

Jeongin smiles and his eyes became smaller and shows his dimples and braces. This guy's cool.

"Oh so you're my roomie?" he nods and goes in the room.

"My name's Bang Byungchan. call me Chan or Chris. I'm born on October 3, 1997."

"Ah, so i'll call you Chan-hyung!"

"hyung?"

Jeongin nods, "I'm born on February 8, 2001!"

This kid is too hyper. "Oh, okay. you're too young though?" and he smiles,

"I know, but i can take care of myself."  and i nod at his reply, "Hehehe, so hyung, why are you here?"

"Oh, i left home. and i'm gonna find a job tomorrow. I just wanna rest today."

Jeongin's eyes widened at my response, "You left home? Why? Isn't that bad? Why did you leave your house?"

"Dude I-" i swallowed my spit and replied, "First question, yes I did left home. Second, because of family problems and they hate me. Third, I know it is but i dont give a fuck. Fourth, they hate me."

"Uh, hyung, what is 'fuck'?"

This kid is too innocent. "Uhm, some expression you say when you are scared, shocked, agitated, worried, and maybe quite happy."

"Oh, can I say it too?"

"No." I shake my head as I answer, "But why?" Jeongin whines. "Because you're too young to say bad words."

"Bad words?" I nod, "Then why did people make bad words when its not suitable for people with the same age around like mine?"

This kid's full of questions, plus he's way too innocent. (not what u think hyung.)

"I dunno? how about you, why are you here?"

"uhm, i wanted to be a singer so I'm try'na handle myself more and I might can be one."

I nod, this kid has some big dreams awaiting. He's lucky his parents and/or siblings love him, unlike mine, then don't love me and they hate me. it's like the family pet is way more important than me. Becuase thats what it's like, they care more about the pet than me.

"How about, we both are gonna be duos and we'll be stars?" i suggest and Jeongin jumps from excitement, "Hyung! that's a great idea! let's do it!"

"You mean, tomorrow." He cocked his head to the side and looks at me like he knows nothing at what i said. "Can it be, like, on Friday? I want to rest for a few days though..."

"Anything's fine. As long as you get relaxed." I said and he nods.