Chapter 10: Sting

"Welcome! Are you, Bang Byungchan and Yang Jeongin?"

The receptionist says(idk if its receptionist but lahh...)

I nodded, "Well, okay! Today's your practice, i will lead you to where your practice room is."

I— i mean, We, both followed her to the elevator.

"Its on the 3rd floor."

She says as she press the button. After waiting for a few seconds that seem like less than 15 seconds and now were at the third floor. "Step out of the elevator. And go to the right. Just walk forward 'till the last door. That's your practice room, its soundproof."

I nod at her, "Goodbye. Now you know your room right?"

She leaves and Jeongin and I go in the room. But before i could close the door, I jumped.

It was BamBam.

"Yah!" i hugged him and he hugs back. "I miss you bro!"

"Yuggy com'ere bro!" Bams called him and he ran to us and hugged us too. "Yeah! Now its the three of us!"

"Ey lemme breathe." They both pulled out and finally, i could get a grasp o air. "What are you guys doing here?" I said while closing the door

"We heard that there'll be two new trainees, so why not surprise them?" Jaebum replied, "Oh and who is this boy? Is he Yang Jeongin?"

I nod, "Yep. He is."

"He is cute though— my son!" Jinyoung squeals and he hugs Jeongin. Everyone chuckles at him.

I felt a sting in my stomache and a painful pang in my heart. Is this what they call,

Jealousy?