Hidden affection

The lecture hall was really noisy with students talking, gossiping, some were even running around until..

"Yah.. everyone, he's coming!!" One of the boys shouted making everyone rushed towards their seats and pretend to read. Although they're all college students, they still act like school students.

The footsteps were even heard from inside making them trembling. Until the main person reach the door and get in.

"G.. good morning, prof..essor Lee..." They said stuttering.

"Hmm.." Is all he said. His eyes wandered around the class. Everyone just glanced at each other quietly.

"She didn't come again?" Professor Lee asked while his eyes on the report book.

'Her again..' Joohyuk mumbled alone.

"N.. ne.. as.. u..usual.." The boy who sits at the front replied.

"And why are you stuttering, Mr. Yook?" Professor Lee glared.

"I'm.. not feeling well, professor.." He gulped a little.

"You should stop it, it'll became a habit." Professor Lee continued to look on the report book.
"Ne.. professor.."

"Who else is absent today?" Professor Lee asked.

"All of us are here, professor." Nichkhun who's the most brave one among those coward students spoke out straightly.

"Is there anyone late today?" Professor Lee asked again. Now all eyes are on Joohyuk.
"No.. prof.." Joohyuk replied.

"Alright.. that's good. Shall we start now?"
"Ne.." All students replied.

'Tuk.. tuk...'
"Excuse me.." Someone knocked the door.

"Yes.." Professor Lee turned to the door to see who was it and immediately dropped the book he was holding.

"Ah.. ah.. pro.. professor S.. Song.." He bend down and stand up a few time while thinking whether he should pick up the book or act cool.

The students who saw his action tried so hard not to laugh.

"Erm.. are you okay, Professor Lee? Do you need any help..?" Professor Song offered.

"A.. ani... I'm just.. huh.. anyway.. wh.. what are... y.. you loo.. you looking for,.. Professor.. Song??" He stuttered a lot.

"Sir, you should stop stuttering.. it'll become a habit.." Yook Sungjae said, paying back for what professor Lee told him just now.

Everyone couldn't help but laugh at his statement. Professor Song just looked at the students then to Prof. Lee confusedly.

"Err.. never mind, I came here just to ask, if the student name.. Bang Minah is here today..?" Professor Song asked while looking over a book.

"She didn't come for days already, Professor Song." A boy spoke out.

"Ah.. okay, then.. can I meet Miss Jung Eun-ji for a while?"

"Me..? Erm,, okay..." Eun-ji walked to Professor Song.

"Thank you Prof. Lee, and sorry.. for bothering your class.." Prof. Song bowed.

"It's.. o..okay... I didn't... mind.." Prof. Lee is still stuttering, earning some more laugh from the students.

As soon as Prof. Song excused herself with Eun-ji, Prof. Lee glared at each of the students, making them quiet immediately.

"Ha ha ha.. so funny, wasn't it? Having fun laughing at me?" Prof. Lee said. The students just stay quiet.

Then, Professor Lee picks up the book from the floor but accidentally hits his head on the edge of the table while trying to stand up. The students almost laugh again but luckily they manage to hold it.