Explode!

Most students were already at the hall. Some of the students from the sports team were chatting, some book worms would prefer studying individually or having a study group.

The students are already used to doing their routine every morning. Since it was a public place, anyone could go there anytime.

Everything went normal until a loud smash was heard, earning everyone's attention. Of course.. it was Minah who just threw a chair right on the centre of the hall.

The students remained silent as they saw her. At first some of them would want to speak out but just by seeing Minah's figure making them feel goosebumps.

Minah looked around at every group of the students. She had made up her mind, neither sunbae or hoobae could run away from her.

"I believe some of you guys already knew this.. so let's make it short.." Minah looked at the notes on her hands and read it out loudly.

"Monster of the college, stop this lunatic.. weak bully.. having guys all over her? Huh.." She looked up and glared all over at the students.

"Kindly admit who did this now.. before I find you guys on my own.." Minah said, making most of the students lower their heads, not wanting to look at her scary face.

Except for this one person who never loses his stare from Minah.. Kim Myungsoo..

"This only means two things.. whether.. you did it or you know someone who did this but are scared of telling the truth." Minah beamed, referring to those who lowered their head.

"I have some questions here. Had I.. ever bothered any of you??" Minah asked.

"Or had I ever..bbully anyone??" Minah asked again but this time, raising her voice a little.

Still no one dared to speak, making the corner of her lips curled up a little.

"If you guys were this scared, you shouldn't had done such things like this in the first place.."

The students looked at each other, sometimes glancing at Minah and bit their lips.

"Tell me, did all of you watched the fight at the cafe that day?? Did you guys even know what actually happened??" Minah asked again.

"Then, what's all these about??!!!" Minah showed up all the notes, helding it higher so that everyone could see. The papers were already crumpled because of her grip.

"Jigeum Malhaebwa!!!" Minah shouted, startling the students. Myungsoo had no choice but to stand up and walked towards her.

"Minah ssi.. let's stop it here.. geumanhe.." Myungsoo coaxed.

"Never until I found all the person behind this." Minah said, not even looking at Myungsoo.

"We'll find them later, this is not a right time nor a right place to cause a scene. You're just recovered, let's not make a mess anymore.." Myungsoo still trying to change her mind.

"Ani!! I don't care. Some people were messing with me, so I would never let them go!!" Minah insisted.

Myungsoo just sighed, not knowing what to do. Of course he can't handle her stubbornness alone.

"Which of you guys were from sport and art majors??" Minah asked, folding her arms on her chest.

The students looked at one another. Also looking around hoping they'll turn in.

"So, no one's saying anything? No one would turn in..?" Minah asked.

"This is your last chance.. step ahead right now!!" Minah raised her voice.