An awkward project

"Kang Minhyuk!!" Minah banged the door hard, causing Minhyuk to be shocked by her action.

"What is it? You never came to see me at my room like this.." Minhyuk asked as he saw her at his bedroom's door.

"Did Nam Joohyuk came to see me yesterday?" Minah asked, straight to the point.

"You banged my bedroom's door just to ask that?" Minhyuk questioned.
"Just tell me!!"

"You're not with him yesterday, weren't you?" Minhyuk asked back.
"I need to know whether he came or not."

"What if he did? Is it important for you to know? It's not like you care.." Minhyuk beamed.

"Kang Minhyuk!!" Minah pushed her tone.
"Ne!! Maj-a yo.. he did go to you!! He ran off from the college and skipped class just to find you!!" Minhyuk spoke out.

Minah became silent for a while.
"That's it that I want to know." She muttered, turning around.

"You know what.. he lied to me and said that you were with him. He knew if I found out you were actually with Myungsoo, I won't be at ease.." Minhyuk voiced out again.

"You knew I was with Myungsoo? Then, he did tell you at last.." Minah rolled her eyes.

"Ani.. he didn't tell me till now. It was Myungsoo himself. He came to see me himself to ask about you.." Minhyuk said.

"Huh.. that dumby.." Minah muttered.
"And he also told me.. about yesterday.. I don't even know why he did trust me.."

"About what?" Minah started to feel uneasy. But she tried to remain calm.

"You really don't know how to take care of yourself. Why didn't you tell us, Minah?" Minhyuk asked, clenching his fist.

Minah just stayed silent. She don't know how to reply to that. Well, he might be talking about something else.

"You were at the hospital yesterday?? And none of us know that!"

"Myungsoo told you about that? Then, just listen the explanation from him directly. I won't answer anything!!" Minah snapped.

"Good thing he told me.. or else I would never know the truth for my whole life.." Minhyuk said.

"Forget it. I'm going.." Minah said before walking away. But before she could completely leave, Minhyuk voiced out again.

"You're.. sick??" He asked in an almost teary voice. Hearing those words not only make her legs stop from walking, but her heart almost stopped beating.

Minah closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She can't lie, she almost tear up again.

"D.. did he told you that too??" Minah voiced out.
"Ani.. but he did gave me a hint. Then I found out about this by myself.." Minhyuk beamed.

"You can't ask someone who is the worst at lying to keep on your lies.."
"What did that dumby said??" Minah asked, still not facing him.

"Something like.. 'please look after her, she's not in a great condition.' You know.. that was just obvious.." Minhyuk chuckled, lowering his head.

"And you.." Minah turned around slowly. "How did you found out..?"

"I'm a future doctor, remember. It was easy to find out that those weren't sleeping pills." Minhyuk replied.
"Huh.. you snuck into my room again.."

"I just found it on the floor, that time when you were mad at me.. you must've thrown the bottle out of anger. It was suspicious and I was curious. So I sent it for a test.."

"The result came out today.." Minhyuk tried to control his feeling.
"And what does it say?" Minah asked, keeping a poker face.

"Anxiety?? Depression? Or something related to your mentality..?"
"I guess you did amazed me.." Minah said, finally dropped a tear.