Accident!!

Minhyuk was still focusing on the road, biting his lip. He couldn't help but to feel extremely anxious.

"Arghh!!" He shouted, hitting the steering wheel with an upset feeling as the traffic light suddenly became red.

"Aishh!! Why does it have to be now!!!" Minhyuk snapped.
"Hyung.. relax please.." Daniel comforted.

"I shouldn't have let her burst out.."
"Hyung, we'll find her. So please, relax.. noona will be fine."

"I can't relax now. I promised to take care of her.. but now?? Just where the heck is she right now..?"

"Hyung ah, don't you have any idea at all..? On where did she goes to..?" Daniel asked.
"I don't think so.."

"Geundae, hyung.. shouldn't we tell Joohyuk hyung? I just thought he should know since he had been insisted to come with us.."

"Maj-ayo.. I'll call him.." Minhyuk immediately grabbed his phone and called Joohyuk.

.
.
.

'Eoh, hyung.. how was it? Did everything went well..?' Joohyuk asked as soon as he picked up.

Minhyuk who had no courage to tell him just sighed heavily. Daniel saw it and encouraged him.

"Minhyuk hyung.. go on.." Daniel whispered.

'Hyung..? Are you still there..? Yoboseyo..' Joohyuk voiced out.

"Erm,, well.. Joohyuk ah.. actually, there's a bit problem here.." Minhyuk finally spoke out.

'What do you mean, hyung..? What.. type of problem..? Minah.. is fine.. right?'

"Joohyuk ah.. to tell you the truth.. Minah ran away after bursting out.."

'Mwo.. so where is she right now.. please tell me she's fine..'

"We really don't know right now. She just lost control and left with her bike. I had no idea, where would she headed to.."Minhyuk said frustratedly, rubbing his head.

'Aish, eotteoke.. she can't be doing something crazy again, wouldn't she..?'

"Molla.. I'm totally hopeless right now.."
While Minhyuk was still feeling flustered, Daniel suddenly poked him.

"Aish.. mwo??" Minhyuk scolded, he's already having such a headache right now.

"Hyung.. I think there's an accident there or could it be traffic roadblock, the cars are moving way too slow.." Daniel beamed, somehow he doesn't feel good about this.

"Arghh, who cares. I'm not in a mood for this.." Minhyuk raised her tone.

'What is it, Hyung..?' Joohyuk asked from the other side.

"Ani,, it's just Daniel. He's with me.." Just before Minhyuk could keep talking, Daniel shook his arm back.

"Aish,, Kang Daniel?? What again? What else do you want?" Minhyuk looked at him annoyingly.

"Hyung.. move the car a bit forward.. ppali.." Daniel said.

"What..? Why wo..."
"Hyung!! Ppalli!!!... I need to be sure about something." Daniel cut his sentence.

"Haish, why are you getting so worked out about this.. arasso2.." He then moved the car closer to the scene. There's a traffic problem so it's a bit hard.

'Hyung.. are you okay there??' Joohyuk asks.

"Ne2x.. just some scene on the.." Before he could finish his sentence, Daniel cut him again by shouting.

"Hyung!!!" Daniel called with a shocking expression.
"Aish, Mwo?? No need to shout, I'm just right next to you.. what is it..?"

"Th... That..." Daniel's body was already shaking. His hand pointed out towards somewhere. "That's.. Noona's.. bike, wasn't it??"