The truth is...

Minah stopped her bike at the roadside as she felt her phone vibrating. She looked at the screen and saw Chang wook's name on it.

She picked up immediately though she already knew what he's going to say.

"Ne.." She said lazily as she picked up the call.
"Yah,Minah ssi.. eodiga??" He asked.

"Somewhere.." Minah replied shortly.
"Where?? Yah, go back home right now.. don't try to do anything stupid.." Chang wook beamed.

"Stupid?"
"Don't pretend like you don't understand.. I knew you almost fought.. again.."

"Really... Did I??"
"Bang Minah, stop joking around and go home now. It's already late.. don't make everyone worry.." Chang wook said.

"Shireo.. I still had something to settle down somewhere.."
"Bang Minah don't you ever try to.."

"They're the ones who messed up with me first and I knew who caused it.. I can't just stay still!!" Minah beamed.

"Minah, listen to me.. it's dangerous to act alone like that, so please go ho.."

"Oops.. the reception is so bad.. I must end the call here.. bye.." Minah cut Chang wook's word and immediately ended the call.

"Mian.. this is just the best I could do. You knew exactly how my temper is.." Minah muttered.

Then, she remembered back what Ken said this morning. He did said 'Kris' name.

"After all these years, he still wants to bother me? Huh.. doesn't he have any fear or guilty feeling at all?" Minah mumbled alone.

She clenched her fist and started punching the air a few times to release her anger. She didn't care people might say she's crazy for talking alone.

"Erh.. that crazy lunatic b.."
"Yah.. don't curse too much, what's the point of having a beautiful face if you keep cursing like that.." Someone suddenly cut her.

Minah immediately turned around to see who was it.
"Annyeong.." The person in the car waved at her with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Minah asked as soon as she realised who was it.

"Isn't it obvious? I followed you up.." The guy said, getting off his car.

"Go back, Nam Joohyuk.. I don't need someone to guard me.." Minah said.

"Who said I'm here to guard you?"
Minah looked at him confusedly, making him chuckled.

"I'm here to accompany you, you can't go alone.. at least have me as a witness.. beside, someone requested me to make sure you didn't get hurt.." Joohyuk said.

"Mwo?? Who? Chang wook? Or Kang Minhyuk?" Minah asked.

"Why did you always call Minhyuk sunbae with his full name.. he's your brother.. although just a stepbrother.."

"Are we here to talk about that? Just cut the chase and tell me who request you? Huh.. forget it.. It's obviously Kang Minhyuk since you bothered about that.." Minah folded her arms on her chest.

"Ani.. he don't even know that I'm following you.. actually my dongsaeng requested it. I guess he cared about you more than me.." Joohyuk smiled slightly.

"Mwo? Dongsaeng?? Who's your dongsaeng??" Minah looked at him confusedly.

"Are you sure you didn't know him?" Joohyuk asked, leaning against his car.

Minah was still confused as he said that but then her eyes widening.
"Chakkaman.. don't tell me.. Nam Joohyuk.. Nam.. Dareum??"

Joohyuk just nodded his head and smiled.
"He's your dongsaeng??!" Minah covered her mouth, still in shock.