Bogosipeo ~ I miss you

Feeling the cold breeze hitting her face, she opened her eyes slowly just to see she was laying on the soft grass field while facing the clear sky.

She slowly sat up and looked around just to see nothing. Only the greenery land,the crystallization sky and a few shady trees.

"Where am I...?" She voiced out. Then, she checked on her outfit and frowned.

"Why am I wearing this dress...?" She muttered.

"This dress.. this is the dress that I wear during.. Chan's birthday.. It's been a long time..." She mumbled alone.

"...Noona..." Someone suddenly called her from behind making her stopped for a while and freeze on her spot.

She knew exactly whose voice is this.
"..Chan..?" She immediately stood up and turned around.

And she was right.. it was him.. standing straightly in front of her with a sweet smile creating on his face.

Slowly, a drop of tears fell down her cheek. He looked good in a white jacket that he used to wear before he..... died..

Realising that, Minah quickly touched her face and body.
"Am I dead...?" She mumbled.

She looked at Chan again and he was just smiling at her reaction.
"Chan ah..."

Minah finally ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"It had been a long time... noona.."

"Chan ah... I can't believe I'm being able to meet you again.." Minah cried. Her tears started to wet his shoulder.

"Bogosipeo.."
"Nado bogosipeo, noona.."

"How can this happened?? Am I actually dead..?" Minah questioned.

Chan didn't reply to that and just smiled. He slowly broke the hug.
"Noona, I've been waiting for you.. but, not this way.."

"Ne??"
"Why did you do that? You damaged yourself just to meet me." Bang Chan asked with slight disappointment.

"I'm... I can't handle it alone, Chan ah... I miss you so much.. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, you died because of me.."

"Noona.. It's not your fault and it doesn't even matter now.." Chan said.
"But, I felt guilty.. if only I didn't.."

"Please don't say any more words.. It's all in the past and I didn't hold any grudge. You did it for me.." Chan voiced out, wiping Minah's tears.

"Anyway.. since we're at it now, why don't we have fun for today.." Chan said, looking straightly into her eyes.
"Have fun..?"

"Yeah,, let's just say it's my birthday.. you promised me before.. to celebrate it grandly.." He smiled sweetly.

Minah replied to the smile, it's been a long time since she saw him smiling like that.. too long..

"So, what do you say.. This time, you should decide where to celebrate it.."

"Well, urm,, how about at the beach? You always wanted to go there and watch the blue ocean.." Minah suggested excitedly.

"Arasso.. Let's go there.." Chan said.
"Ne...? How..? We're in the middle of 'somewhere', there were only trees, grass and sky. I'm sure this is a remote area. How can we find an ocean here?"

Chan just smiled slightly listening to her statement. Then, he held out his hand.
"Of course we can, you just need to believe it.. kajja, hold my hand noona.."

Without hesitation, she grabbed his hand and followed his lead, a few seconds later, the wind became colder as the view changed into a very peaceful and beautiful beach.