Date?? No!!

"Seriously?? So, are you guys a 'thing' now?" Nichkhun asked showing interest.

"Aniya.. we're just.. molla.." Joohyuk said, couldn't stop smiling.

"That's good for you." Nichkhun also smiled but at the same time he felt bad for Jisoo.

"Good? She just told me that she likes me too.. and that's it. She's probably lying though.." Joohyuk said.

"Why would she lied? I mean, she's Bang Minah!! She's a straightforward person and she always voice out her own decision honestly."

"But still.. she might just want me to get better.."

"Joohyuk ah, trust me. She wasn't that kind of person who would lie for everyone's feeling.." Nichkhun said.

"I guess you're right.." Joohyuk smiled lightly.

"Right about what?" Someone asked, making both of them turned around.

"Ah, Jisoo ah.. you're finally here." Joohyuk greeted with smile.

"I think you might want to say something now, Nichkhun ssi.." Jisoo folded his arms on his chest.

Nichkhun just faked a laugh, turning to Joohyuk then to Jisoo.

"Ermm.. A.. I don't think I have something to say.. so, erm.. goodbye!! I'm going to class now.." Nichkhun stood up, trying to walk away but being stopped by Jisoo.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Jisoo said.
"N... Ne?? Mwo??" Nichkhun acted innocent.

"Our class was cancelled for today. Everyone knew that. We talked about it in the group chat.." Joohyuk replied instead.

"Well, I'm.. em.. going to the library.." Nichkhun beamed.

"The library is still being renovate now. It was closed for a short term.." Joohyuk replied once again.

'Seriously?? Not helping at all.' Nichkhun glared at Joohyuk. He totally wanted to beat Joohyuk up right now.

"Ah, jinjja?? Well, I'm.. going to.."
"Okay, Nichkhun.. that's enough for now. Why didn't you tell me?" Jisoo asked straightforwardly.

"T.. tell you what??"
"Tell me that Joohyuk also like Minah." Jisoo glared at him.

"Jisoo ah.. I just didn't want you guys to.."
"Fight over a girl? Are you serious? I almost ruined Joohyuk's 'first love's story'." Jisoo spoke out.

"Yeah, I'm sorr.. wait, what?"
"Huh, yah.. were you seriously thought I would get angry over this matter?" Jisoo asked.

Nichkhun put a shocked expression.
"Right, I had a crush on the Bang Minah. But I'll still choose friends over a girl. And dude, it's just a crush, I admire her coolness but I didn't plan to date her. Besides, she suits Joohyuk more." Jisoo said, staring at Joohyuk.

Joohyuk was speechless to hear that. For the first time, he realised how caring Jisoo is despite his annoying attitude.

"Gomawo, chingu-ya.." Joohyuk smiled.
"Yah!! Waegurae?? I'm not used to your sincere smile yet."

"Just accept it while I'm being nice."
"I'm glad you both get along well even after this.." Nichkhun spoke out.

"You know what..bBang Minah is just too scary to me." Jisoo said, making the others laughed.

But not long after, Nichkhun and Joohyuk suddenly stopped.

"Wae? You didn't trust me? Seriously, I like the savage type but.. she's way too scaring."

"Ah, jinjja?? How scaring she could be?"
"She's as scaring as.. arhhh..." Jisoo was totally shocked to see Minah behind him.

Minah just smiled forcefully, folding her arms on her chest.