After classes

"I still can't believe about yesterday. She dates her own brother's rival.." Jisoo spoke out.

"Why are you so sure that they're dating? Just stop making your own prediction, will you?" Nichkhun knocked his head.

"How can they're not dating? You saw them yourself.. they even hold hands. Remember when that Kim Myungsoo wipe her lips? Woah... I can't believe it.." Jisoo said.

"Haish.. they're not holding hands, Myungsoo sunbae was just checking her arm. Even I can tell that. And Myungsoo sunbae was probably wiping her lips because he saw something on her lips." Nichkhun replied.

"Anyway, why are you so busybody like that? Do you really like her or what?" Nichkhun asked suspiciously.

"Aishh, seriously.. there's no way I  would like that girl.. that's horrible." Jisoo said.

"Then, would you stop mentioning bad things about her. We don't even know the truth." Nichkhun beamed.

"Aishh.. you're way too positive Nichkhun ah.. Yah, Nam Joohyuk.. why didn't you say anything. You're siding with me, don't you?" Jisoo snapped.

"Are you kidding me? Joohyuk was always siding me.. why would he thought of something negative like you." Nichkhun interrupted.

"Actually..." Joohyuk spoke out. Both Nichkhun and Jisoo looked at him immediately.

"Maybe Jisoo's right.." He voiced out, causing Nichkhun and Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Yah, are you still dreaming? Or am I actually still on my bed? Is this a prank?" Jisoo slapped himself while looking around to see if there are any camera hidden.

"I mean.. maybe that girl is not actually nice. Maybe what Jisoo said about her is all right." Joohyuk beamed.

"Yah, Nam Joohyuk.. you're scaring me.. what has gotten into you?" Nichkhun spoke out too.

"I'm... I actually saw her again last night. Not alone, but with my neighbour.. you know that handsome guy who used to be our sunbae.." Joohyuk explained.

"So, you're saying Minah was going out with two men at the same time? Wahh.. daebak!" Jisoo gasped.

"Are you sure she was Minah? Maybe it was another girl who looks like her.." Nichkhun beamed.

"Well, I see her face to face.. but, she acts like she doesn't know me. They seriously look like a couple." Joohyuk said.

"Who looks like a couple?" Eun-ji suddenly came along with Krystal and...Minah.
Their eyes widened as they saw the girls.

"Who are you talking about.. you guys sounds serious.." Krystal took her seat right after Eun-ji.

"A... ani... we're saying that... err.. Ni.. Nichkhun and Eun-ji.. yeah, they really look like a perfect couple.. right?" Jisoo covered up.

"Ahh.. jinja.. so, you're talking about us. But, why are you guys suddenly interested in that topic?" Eun-ji asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, and what's wrong with that stuttered sentence..?" Krystal also asked.

"Haish.. it's.. n..nothing. We're just bored and Jisoo is just probably scared to talk about that.." Nichkhun said, faking a smile.

"Erm.. y..yeah.. absolutely.. right, Joohyuk ssi?" Jisoo asked Joohyuk. But Joohyuk is still busy staring at Minah. Minah doesn't seem to care at all.

"Y..yah!! Nam Joohyuk!!" Jisoo poked his arm.
"Are your arm still hurt?" Joohyuk suddenly spoke out, causing everyone to look at him.

"Why would you care?" Minah replied lazily.
"Just because.. well, I guess those guys already treated you well.." Joohyuk beamed.