The murderer

While everyone focused on Myungsoo, Dareum suddenly voiced out.

"He choked him.. someone choked him to death.. he shouldn't have died if I did something that day.."

Dangggg...

His confession made everyone speechless.
The situation became cold once again.

"Dareum ah.. what.. are you talking about..?" Joohyuk asked with a lower tone.

"Chan.. didn't die because of the accident.. Chan was choked to death.." Dareum cried out.

"Someone.. really murdered him.."

Mr. Bang's eyes laid on Chang wook.
"It was you, wasn't it?? You did it, didn't you?? You murderer!! Why are you even here??"

"It wasn't me, I swear!! Nam Dareum,, what are you talking about now?? Why did you just burst that out now??!" Chang wook defend himself.

"That's impossible,, didn't the autopsy result say there's nothing more than the injury from accident?" Minhyuk said, looking at Dareum.

"I'm not lying!! He was murdered!!" Dareum cried.

"By whom?? Tell us, Dareum ah.. we really need your testimony.." Joohyuk asked.

"I.. I don't remember.."
"Aish, why would we bothered asking when we already knew it was his doing.." Mr. Bang pointed at Chang wook.

"Samchon.. It really wasn't me.. I dare to swear it wasn't me!!" Chang wook said, defending himself.

Just as the situation began to heat up and about to get chaos again, the doctor and nurses came out.

"Doctor.." They all immediately went closer.
"How's she?? How's my daughter.." Mr. Bang asked.

"The situation is a bit difficult now. She lost a lot of blood and needs to be moved to the surgery room now. You're the patient's father, right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I am.."
"Then, you should follow us.. we really need a blood donor now.. you could be a match.."

"I.. I can't.. our blood type are different."
"Oh, then.. What about the mother.. or Is there any relative that might have the same blood type as her? We really need it immediately."

"That would be.. her mother.."
"Okay then, you should come with us, Ma'am." The doctor said to Mrs. Bang.

"Not this one.. It's.. her biological mother." Mr. Bang uttered, lowering his head.
"Then, you should call her now. We don't have much time. It'll be harder if her condition become critical again."

Mr. Bang just nodded. "Arasso.. I'll try to call her.. but, can I see her now?"

"I'm sorry but I can't let you do that for now. We'll let you see her after the surgery is done.."

"Ah.. okay then.. kamsahamnida.."
"Ne, I'll be leaving first now, we need to get ready.." With that, the doctor left.

Mr. Bang sighed heavily.
"I'm not sure if she'll pick up the call.."

"She should pick up, this is urgent.." Mrs. Bang voiced out.
"She always rejected my call whatever it is about.."

"Then, I'll call her. She'll pick up immediately if I call for sure.." Chang wook spoke out.

Mr. Bang sighed again. "I'll let it go this time.. hurry up, call her.."

Chang wook just nodded before taking out and quickly dialed the number on his phone.
After a few beeps, she picked up the call.

"Imo.."
...
'Eoh, Chang wook ah.. what is it? Have you convinced her to come?' Hearing the question, Chang wook glanced at the others and sighed.
...
"Imo, something urgent came out.. more important than that, I need you to come here at Seoul Hospital right now."
...
'Mwo? Hospital?? Waeyo?? Who's hurt?'
...
"Minah.. got into an accident.. please come immediately, she needs you right instant."
...
'Mwo??! She what??!..' Minah's mother seems to be so shocked.
Mr. Bang who couldn't hold in anymore grabbed the phone from Chang wook.
...
"Listen,this is me.. I know you're busy preparing for your.. wedding.. but please!! Please come immediately, Minah lost a lot of blood and we need you to be the donor. Your blood type matches her well.. ppali come here... I don't want anything bad happen to her.."
...
'I.. arasso.. I'll go there right now.. hold on..' Then, she ended the call.