He's my...

"Kang Daniel?? Why does it have to be you???" Minah said.

"Minah ssi.. aren't you going to help him. Seo Kang Joon isn't the type of person who'll be considerate for his victim. I'm afraid something might happen.." Krystal said, a bit panicked.

Minah glanced at Krystal then Eun-ji. They both put a slight pitiful and worried face. Minah glanced at Daniel back and thought for a while.

"Ani.. he caused the trouble, so he should settle up his own problem." Minah shook her head, then grabbed the chopsticks back before continued eating.

However, her mind is still on her stepbrother although she denied it, she's actually worried.. wait, worried..? Is she?

"Minah ah.. we can't just stay still and watch.." Eun-ji said.

"Yeah, actually.. I'm a bit worried too.. we should help him." Nichkhun suggested.

"And get yourself hurt too? Go ahead, I didn't mind.." Minah rolled her eyes.

The others just look at one another, feeling frustrated. Joohyuk turned his head to look at the scene.

Daniel was lowering his head apologetically. While Seo Kang Joon slowly getting closer to him.

Then, without a warning, a hard punch laid on Daniel's face, shocking everyone. A few girls couldn't help but shouted. Daniel's body immediately fall onto the floor.

Minah's eyes widened as she heard the loud sound which she knew what it was. But she insisted not to turn around.

"Oppa!!!" Sejeong who just arrived quickly went closer but was blocked by a few men who happened to be Seo Kang Joon's minions.

"Yah!! What are you doing?? Don't hurt him!!" Sejeong struggled to free herself.

"So I guess this is your girlfriend.. wahh.. how can you be so weak in front of her.. such a loser.." Seo Kang Joon said before kicking his stomach causing him to groan in pain.

"Andwae.. stop it!! Let him go!! Anyone help him please." Sejeong shouted.
The whole students in the cafeteria just looked at each other. No one dared to do anything.

"Bang Minah.. we need to do something..." Jisoo voiced out in urge.
"Just.. let him be.." Minah said, stuttering a little.

"Forget it.. If you won't help, I will!!" Joohyuk suddenly stood up and walked towards the scene.

Before Seo Kang Joon could kick him once again, Joohyuk came on the right time to stop him by pushing him away.

"Geumanhe!! He didn't do anything wrong!!" Joohyuk said then slowly help Daniel to sit up.

"Yah!! Don't budge in my business and mind your own, Nam Joohyuk.." Seo Kang Joon beamed.

"You think I will stay still and see him getting hurt for something he didn't do? I definitely saw he's not the one who bumped onto you but you're the one who should be blamed!!" Joohyuk said, he didn't even know now where he got the courage to say that.

"Yah.. what did you just said?? Acting as a hero I see.." Seo Kang Joon stepped closer to him then grabbed his jacket's collar.

"Then why don't you replace him?" Seo Kang Joon smirked, making Joohyuk gulped.

Suddenly a loud sound of someone slapped her hand along with the chopsticks on the table earning everyone's gaze.

"Haish.. You guys are so noisy.." Minah said before slowly stood up and turned back.

"Minah ssi.." Krystal and Eun-ji said together.
"Noona.." Daniel mumbled.

"Yah, you!! Let him go.. I mean both of them.." Minah said with a cold expression.