Three: sleepover?

(Name) had started slowly strolling alongside Connor on the grey, cement sidewalk, quickly being covered by small white flakes of snow bit by bit.

their feet crunched on a small sheet of ice that formed on the pavement. Step by step, they slowly made their way to (name)s house, however neither one was in a rush to escape the beautiful but equally chilly scene around them.

She turned her head and looked up at the RK800 android that insisted on accompanying her on her walk home, his jacket on her small form was much too big for her, but kept her warm from the chilly breeze.
she thought it was a very sweet thing of Connor to do to offer to walk home with her. No one, other than Brent, offered to do something like that before, and considering the things that have happened recently, who knows if he would again. Maybe the day before the bombing when he walked her home was the last time she would see him, the last time they could truly be happy together.
However she knew she couldn't tell herself things like that, but in the back of her mind the thought lingered still.

"Thank you again for doing this" she signed, trying to make way for conversion with the android
He smiled, "it's not a problem, I do enjoy taking walks outside, I often take sumo out for walks in the afternoons, that is if its not too cold"

"Is sumo your dog?" She asked with a silent giggle.
"Lieutenant Anderson's actually" connor answered, matter of factly "but I do live with him, so I assume you could say that he is technically my dog, even though I didn't adopt him. I would enjoy to care for a dog of my own though"

(Name) smiled up at connor " I actually have a dog, when we get to my house you should meet him" she signed "he loves new people"

"That would be rather enjoyable...I like dogs" he replied

She smiled, and glanced up at the snow that started to drift from the clouds down onto connors shout shoulders and synthetic chocolate colored hair.
"I hope you're not cold, if you even get cold that is" she signed

He shook his head "oh no, I do t necessarily get old," he replied, "I do hope my jacket keeps you warm enough though, you really should wear a jacket in weather such as this, I wouldn't want you to become ill."

(Name) couldn't help but smile at connor's care for her well being, "I'll be sure I will" she signed

Connor then looked back up into the sea of white snowflakes above him, seeming lost in thought.
"Can I ask you a... personal question (Name)?" He suddenly asked

She nodded "shoot"

He widened his eyes in shock "but I would not shoot you (name), it's against my programming to harm an innocent human being"

She laughed silently, "No, it's just a figure of speech Connor, it means you can ask the question"

He replied with a slight "oh", his LED flashing yellow before continuing on with his question.

"I could not help but notice that when I introduced myself, you noticeably...relaxed, why was that?"

(Name) thought of the right words to use, then she held her hands up,
"Because I've always... grown more to like androids than humans over the years" she signed, much to Connors surprise, he always heard of humans that thought less of androids, but not a lot that thought more.