Nineteen: fight (conclusion)

"(Name)?"

He couldn't believe it.

"(Name)! Are you alright?"

After what felt like a painful eternity of waiting and searching aimlessly for answers, after hours of bleak blindness, he finally found her, weak and probably freezing, but alive.

Along with the previously missing Gavin reed, who was at this point stricken with confusion relief and shock, was a non responsive  Simon, who, from the dismal lighting that seeped in from the warehouse cracked exterior lighting, looked strangely... damp? Maybe it had rained over on this side of town when they were away? Statistically that was probable although he hadn't seen any damp dirt on the way over here. Strange.

However he hadn't had time to ponder that as of late, he needed to help Gavin and (name) they might be injured.

Before connor was able to properly think of a plan, his legs regained their own consciousness and he began to dash forward to the young girl tied to a chair hyperventilating from the cold weather. He believed it was probably the fastest he'd even ran in his whole time of being activated, for after not even a second, the android was already by the girls side, trying desperately to undo her rope tide hands to give her a mean of speaking.

"Are you okay? You need warmth and medical treatment immediately" Connor sputtered both to (name) and himself, as he was finally able to undo the tight almost sailor knots on her hands. After he was able to undo them (Name) slowly raised her hands as if they weighted as heavy as boulders and slowly signed out

"You need to get simon out of here first he's not responding he's been hurt please help him"

"What do you mean? What happened"

With a bleak head gesture from (name) as a prompt, Connor looked over to the shadowy abyss where Simon was propped in a chair. All the sudden the previously damp nature of Simons clothes made much more sense.

It wasn't rain water, it was thirium.

The all too familiar blue liquid was covering the total top half of his body, with a certain spot in his lower chest being the most drenched. His blue eyes were lifeless and faded and his mouth was agape and foaming with even more  of the sapphire substance. He was deactivated that's for sure, but the question was: could he be turned back on?

"What-what happened?" Connor hoarsely whispered still surveying Simons damage.

"I don't know!" (Name) hastily signed "He was already here when I woke up here, he's in bad shape connor please get him out of here!"

"No I have to get you and Gavin out of here first, you are both more susceptible to these conditions and can't last-"

"Connor please, I- I know I haven't been the best friend simon deserves, I let him get hurt I let him walk home alone I've been awful and yet he still cares for me and treats me like family! He's done so much please let me return it this time for him, you can come back for me just get him somewhere safe"

Connor mused momentarily, before briefly running numbers, Markus and hank were on their way, he has time to meet them, hand  them simon, and come back here in under two minutes, if he hurried, that is. Moving over to the still restrained Gavin he quickly reached into his own hoodie pocket and retrieved his switch blade.

"Hey fucking give that back" Gavin protested, however he quickly fell silent as soon as he felt his restraints slide off like they were butter.