Eight: opened eyes

Connor?

'Is that you?'

(Name)s racing mind wasn't able to fully process what was even happening before she was grabbed by her small arm and gently pushed back onto the sidewalk and away from potential danger. However, the sudden action caused her to get off balance, and she fell over onto the pavement, causing her to scrape her knee in the process.

She turned her now bruised head over to look at the struggle that was happening in front of her. Needless to say, the bright red LED on her rescuers temple and the fury in his mocha brown eyes gave it away fast.

Connor.

He was dodging each punch that was being thrown at him with such ease, it was honestly incredible to watch. Every strong attempt to hit him was either dodged or missed Entirely, almost like Connor knew what attack was going to be thrown.
One of the two somehow managed to break away from connors death grip and they made a break for the other side of the dark alleyway and away from their impending doom. however connor left no time to waste and he swiftly went after him, tackling and handcuffing them. Coming back to the second criminal who was nursing a bloody nose, Connor handcuffed him as well, staying cold and emotionless the entire time.

(Name) had to admit, this was the first time she had ever seen Connor so...furious before. Of course She knew he was programmed to handle any criminal that was thrown at him with pure ease, however she didn't know it was to such an extreme extent. Especially since Connor was so, sweet natured. However at this point he was showing nothing but sheer fury or just...nothing. Like with a simple push of a button, all emotion present vanished like smoke.

The sound of loud sirens coming closer could be heard behind her, she turned to look over at the incoming sea of police cars speeding over in their direction. Though one of them got there way before the rest, using speed that even a cop racing a speeder would shy away from. when it got close and squeaked to a halt, out popped lieutenant Anderson. In a matter of seconds, he was pulling Connor back from the two men that had ambushed (name)

"Connor, you'd better have a damn good explanation for this!" Hank snapped "you could have been damaged, or worse for all we fucking know!"

But Connor didn't stay where he had been pulled off to, instead with a nod over to hank, he ran over and he kneeled down at (name)s side.

"(Name)? Are you alright? Are you injured? You need to go to the hospital immediately, you could have a serious head injury that could go untreated." He rushed, not even giving (name) a chance to interject. Though it was refreshing to see the sweet Connor she'd grown to.....l-care for.
Right, that.

Connor then quickly picked (name) up bridal style and started to carry her over to the car that lieutenant Anderson had driven to get here. "I'll drive you"

She didn't even have the chance to raise her hands to object before she was placed and buckled in the cars passenger seat. Connor rolled the window down in an attempt to get (name) some more fresh air to help her mind.
"Stay here, i have to report to lieutenant Anderson" he told her
(Name) just answered with a small nod

She watched as Connor walked in hanks direction, him looking extremely worried, mainly about his android partner.

"Connor, you always could have fucking called me! I got the report that a 'police android' was fighting two other android at the station and I was losing my shit!" (Name) heard hank practically yell out at Connor. Though at the mention of another android, a look of confusion spread across her face.